New Blog On Open Pandora

javaJake said:
Arialia said:
Good news Graig, MWeston,Squidge and thanks for these informations :)
*jots another tally*

Oh come on, whats with the name Craig anyway? What kind of stupid name is that?
Oh wait...
Yeah it's Craig not Graig!

Last edited by a moderator:
Google should translate the fact that it's not a "G", it's a "C" in Craigix. "Graig" is not an international phonetic-ism for "Craig". You are funny.

Game_over said:
Google should translate the fact that it's not a "G", it's a "C" in Craigix. "Graig" is not an international phonetic-ism for "Craig". You are funny.
i'm speak about this
*jots another tally*

pfff me too i can use idiomatic :p

* HEIN? Biloute va * :D

je sais c'est pas du chtimi pur :D

[Serious mode]
interesting question for recognize characters

i think it'll be do in software lib for program which need that ;)

Here is an example of international phonetic-ism

US/Some other countries laughing "hahahahaha"

Some International form of laughing "jajajajajajaja"

For something like that, it's acceptable (especially since we are communicating on the Internet).

I was wondering, the real blog update is the videos and not the picture right? Because the only thing new in the picture seems to be the cable connecting the PCB to the screen because both the PCB and the screen itself have been revealed to us already.

Are the SD slots gonna be ones where you push it in and it clicks in, then you push again and it pops out? Or are the cards just gonna stick out a bit and you simply push them in and pull them out?

Would you please tell me where the link to an high resolution ogm/avi video is? I'm boycotting flash player (nothing extraordinary for linuxers) but I have several kewl movie players that support fullscreen mode, pp filters and bearable sound.

Holokauston said:
not to rain on your parade but those pics/vids are "old" and this is the third thread I think about them after initial release =/

EDIT:
Craig really should date his blog entries
the two pictures below are old but the two videos of the dev board are fairly new. I check out the blog almost everyday and this is the first I've seen of them.

novaslogic said:
the two pictures below are old but the two videos of the dev board are fairly new. I check out the blog almost everyday and this is the first I've seen of them.
Your apparently checking the blog every 4'th 5'th day or so. The vids were added the 6'th april.
B!

Schugy said:
Would you please tell me where the link to an high resolution ogm/avi video is? I'm boycotting flash player (nothing extraordinary for linuxers) but I have several kewl movie players that support fullscreen mode, pp filters and bearable sound.
There isn't one. Videos are uploaded to Youtube and then deleted. I don't have the bandwidth for lots of people to download several hundred meg .avi files (plus the quality isn't that much better either, as Youtube now stores uploaded movies in higher quality than they used to).

Schugy said:
I too boycott flash but use youtubed to fetch and save them to disk, works very nice and if it turns out to be anything worth saving it's already converted to gp2x format.

Back