This Is Seriously Getting Out Of Hand. My Fourth Dream About Getting A

lobski

Last night, I had my fourth dream of getting a Pandora. I know, four times! Every morning I would wake up in disappointment and bittersweetness.

But the latest dream I've had was special. I had the Pandora in my hands, and I realized that I was in a dream. I think the Pandora acted as a device that triggered my dream-state into a lucid one. Then, I got extreme anxious, and I remember screaming out "nooo" or something to that effect. I held onto the handheld very tight, trying to make sure if I was actually dreaming or not. But I think I knew that it had to had been a dream. Everything after that is fuzzy, all I remember is that once I found out I was dreaming, I held the Pandora tight and screamed out. I think I moved onto a different dream after that.

I had to share this with everyone. And yes, I actually dreamed about getting a Pandora four times! Every time I was in ecstasy... I wonder when I actually DO get it, it'll be somewhat anticlimax. After all, I've gotten it four times already.

lobski said:
Last night, I had my fourth dream of getting a Pandora. I know, four times! Every morning I would wake up in disappointment and bittersweetness.

But the latest dream I've had was special. I had the Pandora in my hands, and I realized that I was in a dream. I think the Pandora acted as a device that triggered my dream-state into a lucid one. Then, I got extreme anxious, and I remember screaming out "nooo" or something to that effect. I held onto the handheld very tight, trying to make sure if I was actually dreaming or not. But I think I knew that it had to had been a dream. Everything after that is fuzzy, all I remember is that once I found out I was dreaming, I held the Pandora tight and screamed out. I think I moved onto a different dream after that.

I had to share this with everyone. And yes, I actually dreamed about getting a Pandora four times! Every time I was in ecstasy... I wonder when I actually DO get it, it'll be somewhat anticlimax. After all, I've gotten it four times already.
A sentence does come to mind when I read this....."get a life?" :lol: Just kidding ;) ...I know the wait is long, but when you start dreaming about it (four times??) , it is getting out of hand. The device is very cool, but after a few weeks, it is just a device. Still cool, but you get used to having it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll finally get your Pandora and be all "NO! This is a dream too!"
Then to prove it, you'll fling it against the wall where it will shatter into a million pieces. Your friends and family, who thought you'd be so happy, will attempt to calm you, but ultimately you will wind up at the mental health institute, wrapped in a straight jacket, repeating the phrase "it's only a dream" over and over again for the rest of your sleepless life.

Alerino said:
watch prOn before sleeping
He'd better watch out...otherwise he'll develop some disfunction. The Pandora and pr0n dreams will combine into a weird fetish.

mrdremel said:
A sentence does come to mind when I read this....."get a life?" :lol: Just kidding ;) ...I know the wait is long, but when you start dreaming about it (four times??) , it is getting out of hand. The device is very cool, but after a few weeks, it is just a device. Still cool, but you get used to having it.

It's not out of hand, some people just dream a lot more than others or remember more, some might say. I have crazy dreams every night, my wife rarely has any. I've had at least 4 dreams that included my pandora or pandora related themes recently.

Lucid Pandora p0rn dreams. now that would be a geeky fetish. :lol:

btw, doesn't lucid dreaming kick ass?

MonkeyChops said:
btw, doesn't lucid dreaming kick ass?
They do. I haven't had any since I was a kid though. Back in that time I had them for almost every night.

mrdremel said:
Alerino said:
watch prOn before sleeping
He'd better watch out...otherwise he'll develop some disfunction. The Pandora and pr0n dreams will combine into a weird fetish.
Is this linked to the "wrist" mounted requests?

Ugh, I tried to train myself to have lucid dreams for like a month. The closest I ever came was when I dreamed I had a lucid dream but it wasn't a lucid dream which makes absolutely no sense to me from a psychological standpoint...

Meh, don't think that's weird. I had loads of pandora dreams when i was waiting for mine. Guess i still do but since i have it i probably just don't remember them. It's not something extraordinary anymore (well the pandora still is, but the thought of having it no longer is ; )

Well receiving your Pandora will certainly NOT solve any sleep problems, just the opposite :)

I've been having a LOT of pandora dreams lately. The last one involved the D-pad being super tiny, which infuriated me in my dream. Tiny meaning Dreamcast VMU D-pad tiny.

I've already got my totem ready so I'll know if I'm dreaming or not when my Pandora arrives. (Unless my mind for some reason renders my totem useless, the tricky s.o.b.)

And I've had a bunch of Pandora dreams. The last one I had, it was really big, like laptop-sized, and I was disappointed that it didn't look good either, it was like made of cardboard. And some kid on a bus kept taking buttons off of it and wouldn't give them back..:/

MarkoeZ said:
Hitnrun said:
Well receiving your Pandora will certainly NOT solve any sleep problems, just the opposite :)

SO true... (posted at 6.30 AM)

ME too. I think I've never slept so little than in these Pandora days. I've became an sleepwalker :D

Back