My Mp Pandora

skyeyemachine said:
Vlynndar said:
Phawx said:
Hardcore hackers use two mice. Have you never seen Jurassic Park? Unix was hardcore in that movie. MOAR MICE.

8_mice.jpg

And the source is on topic as well!

I...I think I've seen that photo somewhere...it'd have been hard to forget all those pink daisies... :lol:

Now I don't think anyone will be surprised when this guy releases the USB Mouse Morningstar.
IT'S DA FLAIL OF AGES!!! I mean, THE FLAIL OF MICE!

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon those pictures look great. The light pipes look as if they _may_ be frosted now. Either way they look fine whatever. The pictures look so good it's really making me think I'd prefer not to have the silk-screening -- don't mind either way thought. Whichever is less hassle.

Another great video Craig, really want to see that N64 or PSX emulator.

Those pictures look great EvilDragon. It appears as if there _may_ now be the frosting on the light pipes. Either way it looks very good. So good in fact, as a package, that I'm leaning towards preferring no silk screening.

Can't wait to see PSX or N64 emulators. Just simply anything.

As for MPX, I thought they'd only just managed to get that working properly, the link is dated Oct 2009.

ndbsolar said:
Tripmonkey_uk said:
ndbsolar said:
I must make sure my SDHC cards are black...
That's one of the reasons I paid out for a SanDisk’s Ultra II 8gb card ;)
Was going to get 2 of the 32gb ones...
Good call although I'd rather get higher speeds and smaller size than higher size and smaller speeds.

Actually I'd prefer higher speeds and bigger size but it would cost too much :p

Tripmonkey_uk said:
ndbsolar said:
Tripmonkey_uk said:
ndbsolar said:
I must make sure my SDHC cards are black...
That's one of the reasons I paid out for a SanDisk’s Ultra II 8gb card ;)
Was going to get 2 of the 32gb ones...
Good call although I'd rather get higher speeds and smaller size than higher size and smaller speeds.

Actually I'd prefer higher speeds and bigger size but it would cost too much :p
the speed will be fine on them... I just dont want blue lol :p

I may have to borrow some black nail polish from the girlfriend for my sd cards. Trying to imagine what she'll be thinking...

DasFool said:
I may have to borrow some black nail polish from the girlfriend for my sd cards. Trying to imagine what she'll be thinking...

I got the PNY 16GB cards from play.com and they be black :) you could splash out some more for the Sandisk ultras believe they are black too.

I'm note sure whether to be more surprised that the issue of SD chip aesthetics came up so late in the Pandora's development schedule, or that it ever came up at all... :lol:

That said, those 8GB cards look nice, and if if they're black to boot, I may as well pick up a couple... :D

liquidphantom said:
DasFool said:

I got the PNY 16GB cards from play.com and they be black :) you could splash out some more for the Sandisk ultras believe they are black too.

Those were a cracking deal when they went down to £15.99

I got one of them, luckily my more expensive £21 Kingston is also black. Not that I think it all matters much.

More videos! :)

Play.com's own-brand 16GB cards are currently black, for anyone who's worried about that. :p

never thought about the SD card colour until these videos, but now i'm glad the 2x 32GB Sandisks I got turned out to be black. having blue ones would have annoyed the hell out of me.

wow we've got a lot of really anal folks in these parts ;] imo it's the size that matters, not color ;P (yes yes ha ha)

Paradox said:
never thought about the SD card colour until these videos, but now i'm glad the 2x 32GB Sandisks I got turned out to be black. having blue ones would have annoyed the hell out of me.
annoyances these days, so hard to come by, dammit
oh wait, this is paradox...

Back