So?, When Does The Mp Starts?

user47alpha said:
My opinion:
he has every right to start such a thread. Even Ed's "There will be a blog post soon"-post is a few days old. Noone can force someone here to dig through thousand of stupid posts.

Another question is: Any news from the Chinese factory??? Has even one MP-case come out of theire "brand new machine"? Seriosly, I don't know, they should have started BEFORE CHINESE NEW YEAR! And still no reliable information...

1. Stop crying about cases, the chinese just wanted to deliver quality products.
2. http://twitter.com/EvilDragon1717/status/12026669176 Blog post is today or tommorrow.
3. No one can force them indeed, but thats why we got the quotes topic, so people dont have to dig much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mithrildor, you are so funny. It's not crying, it's interest without the time to read every single post in this forum.
And the quote thread only tells the stuff said, if you ask and get pissed answers you even get more information.
F.E your post tells me, that the cases are not on the way and will not be delivered at the beginning of this week.

Quality? We will see.

Back