My Mp Pandora

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
So I've been playing with my MP Pandora all day today (I actually have a few) and... wow.

This device is going to make you all very happy. It's just... wow. Everything we planned and somehow a bit more too.

Video soon.

I cannot wait to see how happy you all are when you receive them. It was WORTH the delays. This is how it should be done!

Back to Sonic and Knuckles for just a little more!

You do realize we can come to your house, murder you and take your pandoras, right?

greatsucce.png

hurrah!

craigix said:
So I've been playing with my MP Pandora all day today (I actually have a few) and... wow.

This device is going to make you all very happy. It's just... wow. Everything we planned and somehow a bit more too.

Video soon.

I cannot wait to see how happy you all are when you receive them. It was WORTH the delays. This is how it should be done!

Might I remind the right honourable Mr. Craigx that the action of "fucking a duck" is illegal within the borders of the United Kingdom, however if said Duck is an inflatable reproduction... then fuck away :)

Can't wait till I get my Pandora. :)

BTW did Jacqueline talk to you about my offer of product photography?

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:

Video soon.

Get back to work you! YOU!!! Knuckles-player! Fancy a glide?

craigix said:

Video soon.

BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked, I cant wait!

craigix said:

Video soon.

Where in England do you live? I might take a trip down to yours, I'll bring some welsh wine too :D

Yes, video please :D

I'm probably, most likely in the second batch of OP systems, so I'll be waiting a few more weeks after initial mass release. I can wait tho; let the community figure the ins and outs of the device and by the time I get mine, there should be a few good programs, tweaks, etc. out. (and all those ports will be available too then, eh?)

Keep rollin' B)

Consequence9 said:
just found out i'm between 150-250 soooooo....

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D
oh man, i daren't even ask, the less i know the less i'll get all expectant. i'm just about containing my excitement now

craigix said:
Video camera battery dead, waiting for it to charge.

Quick! Get one of these!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bys3uWtstz4&feature=player_embedded

edit: Actually ... I was a little too hasty there. You already have a charger :D Maybe human power can charge it up faster if you really go at it.

Back