So?, When Does The Mp Starts?

droneb

Wifi is working at a reasonable speed with WPA2
Cases looks good? so when are they going to be shipped? and
what happened with MP??, how many will be produced on the first roll??

if any of that nfo is out htere sorry, it is just a big mess of 10+ pages topics.
not to say each one is full of offtopics.

As soon as all the parts arrive i guess.

edit: Ignore this, I thought you are asking about assembling and shipping.

hello guys, after i have seen the pictures of the pink case for the pandora, I was wondering if there were any Yellow case for it, I wont mind paying more money for the color just let me know if there is anything i could do to get a kool color!

back to topic, Im sure the they would let us know when MP would start, hopefully this week ;___; too bad im leaving for some time ;___;

No one can answer that.

And for future reference, you shouldn't be making brand new threads asking questions which can probably be answered from available threads, just because you think there are too many large threads to read.

Two Months. It's always Two Months unless it's Two Weeks in which case it is Two Weeks but it also may be Two Months.

PhillipJ said:
Two Months. It's always Two Months unless it's Two Weeks in which case it is Two Weeks but it also may be Two Months.
sad_kitten.jpg

Attachments

• sad_kitten.jpg
    sad_kitten.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited by a moderator:
Mass production of the parts has started, I thought. So now it's assembly and shipping, which I believe is expected to happen within the next 2 weeks for something like the first 700~1000 Pandora systems.

I understand the desire for a new thread though, I'm not too keen on searching for the information around here when I need something (though I've a lot of patience and instead wait until a thread shows up that appears to answer my question).

Korlithiel said:
Mass production of the parts has started, I thought. So now it's assembly and shipping, which I believe is expected to happen within the next 2 weeks for something like the first 700~1000 Pandora systems.
To be fair, Mass Production of parts officially started quite a while ago. A few more road blocks were hit along the way that caused more delays. I believe we should really really start seeing some kind of assembly happening soon, but for honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if there were one or two more bumps that pushed it out to May.

It IS getting ridiculous,the long bumpy road should be a nice smooth motorway now but i can't help but expect to read about another new problem that pushes things out by another two weeks ,two weeks being the usual time stamp for problems.At best the cases will already have been shipped out and arive sometime this week in england and i think the boards are already on their way ,and all other parts are already there as far as i know unless Craig decides to let us all know that there are some small parts still to be received that we don't yet know about.The worst case would be the cases not sent to the correct address or simply put on hold again for some other reason that apparently will make them better or fix some issue that we all know nothing about ,fingers crossed for Craig Ed & MWeston, the nice girls that have been the backbone of this project and everyone else involved ,lets get this show on the road.

No more delays now OPT i could be dead before i get the chance to get into my Pandora and mess about.

PhillipJ said:
Unfortunately, this is the right answer...

But seriously, don't bother reading the overly-long threads on this forum, just look here for any news:
http://alec.mooo.com/lol/cxs.php

@DroneB Dev

I have no problem with a new thread for these kinds of questions. Considering how bogged down the old ones get with nonsense/crap/arguments, I personally really don't see a problem. If no one is interested in the question asked, don't reply, and the thread fades out:pROBLEM SOLVED!

I'm guessing your actually asking about assembly, and not MP right? Ed twitted(or is it twittered), a little while ago, and said he is doing a new blog update, so that should hopefully reveal the teams new estimated assembly start date. Unless the cases have not shipped yet(which is very possible), and then I'm sure he will lay out when the cases should ship, and when everything may get started.

Sit back, and hold tight until then!

Chris

jumpman said:
I have no problem with a new thread for these kinds of questions. Considering how bogged down the old ones get with nonsense/crap/arguments, I personally really don't see a problem. If no one is interested in the question asked, don't reply, and the thread fades out:pROBLEM SOLVED!
And then another thread pops up saying "why wasn't my question answered? Why am I being ignored? Censorship blah blah RAWR!" It's happened before, it will happen again.

WizardStan said:
jumpman said:
And then another thread pops up saying "why wasn't my question answered? Why am I being ignored? Censorship blah blah RAWR!" It's happened before, it will happen again.
EXACTLY RIGHT!

That's why I don't know why people complain about other members questions(and clutter a thread)! Who is to say what is a worthy question and what's not? Everyone has there own opinions and thoughts. This is an open forum, so unless a "mod" closes a thread for a violation, I say live and let live!

Just my 2 cents!

Chris

Do anybody know how delivery will be organized?
Will delivery start after all 4000 OP is assembled?
Or first 1000 OP will send, then next 1000 etc...

svs-57 said:
Do anybody know how delivery will be organized?
Will delivery start after all 4000 OP is assembled?
Or first 1000 OP will send, then next 1000 etc...

That would be very dumb to wait until all 4000 would be done to deliver them.

Believe this is an old question answered months ago, they will be shipped by order number as soon as each one is assembled and tested.

I don't plan on digging around the threads for it.

quadomatic said:
No one can answer that.

And for future reference, you shouldn't be making brand new threads asking questions which can probably be answered from available threads, just because you think there are too many large threads to read.
i wouldnt mind if they where too long, but, do you really expect everyone to waste so much time reading arguments trolling and and more trolling and arguments.
not to say MODS dont seem to be doing anything against offtopics. (yes i know everyone is busy with a.b.c reason, but this board went into some big mess for a long time) i've only seen trooper around, what happened to the rest of the MOD crew?

btw,
@gruso
thanks for always answering the questions

@Jumpman
thanks for seeing this isnt nonsense at all.

@WizardStan
OHH cmon please dont compare me with trollish and the really noobish acting like that

@Esn
yes im aware of that engine, but as everyone im starving for good news

I like new threads that specify an actual narrow topic. I really dislike when I have to dig through pages of general info threads to find pertinent information. I don't read every single post, so having actual topics helps people like me.

THANKS

My opinion:
he has every right to start such a thread. Even Ed's "There will be a blog post soon"-post is a few days old. Noone can force someone here to dig through thousand of stupid posts.

Another question is: Any news from the Chinese factory??? Has even one MP-case come out of theire "brand new machine"? Seriosly, I don't know, they should have started BEFORE CHINESE NEW YEAR! And still no reliable information...

Back