My Mp Pandora

borgqueenx said:
Well this sucks. Cant find the video. Maby its because it needs conversion first?
Why not just get to the video via Craig's YouTube page (which you could easily find by just searching for "pandora handheld")?

Last edited by a moderator:
borgqueenx said:
I need the title Name of the video...cant hit direct youtube links on my iphone now...
http://tinyurl.com/y8p6ne5 ?

Man, I want my Pandora so bad. I'm glad I pre-paid, I'm pretty much broke right now.

I really really hope that China can fix those problems fast so I can get my Pandora soon.

atomicthumbs said:
Damnit, Craig, I'm supposed to be finishing my final project that needs to be ready for presentation at 8:00 AM tomorrow

While presenting the slideshow, someone puts up their hand and mentions that the current slide is a picture of an obscure handheld.

craigix said:
Does anyone really want to come and see the Pandora(s)? They are so cool you are welcome to come and see them.
I'm less than an hour's drive from County Durham. I MAY have to "persuade" my friend with the car into joining me for this little jaunt. I'm a first-batcher and he's deciding whether or not to order from the second batch based on mine, so it's all good really.

Warpshade said:
craigix said:
Does anyone really want to come and see the Pandora(s)? They are so cool you are welcome to come and see them.
I'm less than an hour's drive from County Durham. I MAY have to "persuade" my friend with the car into joining me for this little jaunt. I'm a first-batcher and he's deciding whether or not to order from the second batch based on mine, so it's all good really.
Heck, if he saw one before the first batch sell out I'm sure he'll get one.

second exodous said:
Warpshade said:
craigix said:
Heck, if he saw one before the first batch sell out I'm sure he'll get one.
Hah, true enough, although I think he just spent a large amount of money upgrading his desktop PC (AMD Phenom X4 965 Black Edition 3.4GHz Socket AM3 8MB L3 Cache Retail Box Processor, ATI HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 Dual DVI HDMI Display Port Out PCI-E Graphics Card OEM, Crucial 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz/PC3-12800 Ballistix Memory if anyone's curious) so I doubt he can fund it in time. Still, college is over at the end of this week and once he's recovered from his 18th birthday I may have to prod him with a stick and say "pretty please with a cherry on top can we go see the crazy noodle eating man and play with his magic box for a while?".

Warpshade said:
Hah, true enough, although I think he just spent a large amount of money upgrading his desktop PC (AMD Phenom X4 965 Black Edition 3.4GHz Socket AM3 8MB L3 Cache Retail Box Processor, ATI HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 Dual DVI HDMI Display Port Out PCI-E Graphics Card OEM, Crucial 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz/PC3-12800 Ballistix Memory if anyone's curious) so I doubt he can fund it in time. Still, college is over at the end of this week and once he's recovered from his 18th birthday I may have to prod him with a stick and say "pretty please with a cherry on top can we go see the crazy noodle eating man and play with his magic box for a while?".
there's a sexual innuendo somewhere in there

Xian Long said:
Warpshade said:
Only to those with a dirty mind. . .

Xian Long said:
It was semi-intentional. Have a cookie.
cookie.jpg

:)

Back