My Mp Pandora

My Pandora thirst has been quenched, FOR NOW!!! HAHAHA!!

Good job Craig, you must be very proud ;)

I couldn't get enough of Craig fingering the screen. And the nubs have more travel than I thought.

fischju2000 said:
I couldn't get enough of Craig fingering the screen. And the nubs have more travel than I thought.
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by that too - I've never really liked the whole nubs-as-analog-control thing (from my limited experience with the PSP nub), but it looks like these won't have the same issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the nubs should work well due to the indentation in the middle. The PSP nub (from what I've seen) is totally convex, making it hard to use precisely.

Boy am I excited. Hopefully that HD version'll appear soon... :D

Great video Craigix, those few minutes really build the anticipation.

Thanks for the vid. Now I can sleep and dream of craigix ... oops I meant craig err Pandora.

"Baby, come to me
Let me put my hands around you
This was meant to be
And I'm oh so glad I found you
Need you everyday
Got to have your homebrew around me
Baby always stay
'Cause I can't go back to living without you"

Would it be odd to say that, for me, Craig's accent is a major selling point of the device? At least, it makes the videos much more pleasant. I can't be the only one.

Well here it is, the best damned handheld in the world, even if I do say so myself. It was worth the wait. This thing is bloody brilliant.

Even in writing the accent shows.

Now this is how I like to wake up :) A good motivational boost before the last exam I'm going to take for my master's degree :p

You have done well.

Sleep now.

dark_city_strangers.jpg

borgqueenx said:
I need the title Name of the video...cant hit direct youtube links on my iphone now...
simply "Mass Production Pandora"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back