MultiDosgames Qemu PND,ready to play "Entry Project"

Downloaded, launched it and... nothing happens!

I'm testing it on a 1st batch Pandora with 1.60 firmware, and I don't even see a pndrun file being created when I launch it...

EDIT: I have just read in the repo you need a FAT32 card, mine is ext3 formatted... why does this happen, is there a workaround?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, can you add "Worms" shareware (the good old VGA version)? It's the only Worms game I really enjoyed.

I dont know why it not work on Ext3 Cards.

Can be that you dont have the full Read/Write rights on your Card?

There can be a solution when you make the full read/write access on your Card.

I dont know the exactly Command but i think its like:

Sudo Chown user:yourname /media/nameofsd

Or near,i can post the exactly Command when i am home this Evening.

Maybe another Problem is that you maybe not have enough free Space on your card?

Command and Conquer should be Build in the Simulation Folder.

Categorys will be fixed soon and then is there a Strategy Folder ;)

Adding Worms Demoversion/Shareware should be no Problem,have you more Whishes for next releases?

;)

Hi ingoreis, i got same trouble here, i'm on a CC pandora SZ 1.60, my sd card is fat32 and i can read/write without problem on it (1.5gb left). When i try to launch the pnd version of your pack nothing happened... I hope you can help me to solve this or that i can help you to understand why your release don't run sometimes, Tell me if you need more informations!

Anyway god job i tried the qcow2 version and it's great to have all these game on my pandora.

I will try to reflash and reupdate my Pandora this Evening.

Then redownload the PND onto a blank SD Card and try it.

I try to find that Error ;)

The strange is that GTA PND work for you and this not?

Maybe a little Error,will search it.

Hi, I tried it, and i can't run run it too. But it seems that i'm the only one with a fat32 card who got this problem right? Maybe it's from me... I'm going to try with an empty card.

Oh Thx for Reporting ^_^

Thx,I tried it yet on a EXT 3 formated Card.

The Extracting takes much loonger under Ext 3,have you saw your SD Led Blinking?

Maybe you should redownload it and delete the Appdata.

Have you a PNDRUNOUT?

You find it in /tmp

Maybe the Error is there in.

Another Idea is to open a Terminal,

change into the Directory where your Dosgames.pnd is and type in the Terminal

pnd_run ./DosGames.pnd

And read then why it break.

I am Curious to your Answer why it break loading,

because here work the PND realy fine and i redownloaded it.

So it works also with ext3. I have read/write access, that should not be a problem. ¿Maybe it only happens with CC pandoras?

I'll try the pnd_run approach when I get some time (pretty busy ATM).

Tried it on my Rebirth and on my Ghz Pandora.

Maybe a Memory Problem?

But 128MB worked ever with Qemu even on my Rebirth.Maybe i set the Memory down to 64 MB for testing in next Release,that should be enough for the Dosgames too ;)

CC has 256MB Ram and maybe with latest Updates are there not more 128MB aviable.

Have you tried to reflash? Maybe something is broken on your FW.

Update Info:
This Evening will i Update the PND with 64MB insteat of 128MB Ram for the Dosgames.
That should be enough for all Dosgames.
Aaand i will Add Worms Demoversion and correct some wrong Categorys in the Qemu HDD Image.

Have you whishes for Demoversions/Shareware or Freeware Dosgames what i can add?
Please no Abbandonware.

Or have you suggestions what i can make better this Evening?

I will try to correct the Pictures for the Repo too..
..maybe they dont show right because i have one of them with wrong Resolution.

You all can help with suggestions and Tips ;)

Update Info: This Evening will i Update the PND with 64MB insteat of 128MB Ram for the Dosgames. That should be enough for all Dosgames. Aaand i will Add Worms Demoversion and correct some wrong Categorys in the Qemu HDD Image. Have you whishes for Demoversions/Shareware or Freeware Dosgames what i can add? Please no Abbandonware. Or have you suggestions what i can make better this Evening? I will try to correct the Pictures for the Repo too.. ..maybe they dont show right because i have one of them with wrong Resolution. You all can help with suggestions and Tips ;)

Please be careful Ingo, don't add more contents to your entry, if not it will be unfair to keep updating an entry that's released for a competition while everyone else has stopped providing updates until the votes are finished.

In other words, correcting bugs is ok, but adding new features or new content is not acceptable at this stage.

That is a very very good Point.
You are right.
But Bugfixing is allowed?
I never thought about that.
But you are right.

Edit: Ok i only try Bugfixes.
Sorry dont thought about that.

That is a very very good Point. You are right. But Bugfixing is allowed? I never thought about that. But you are right. Edit: Ok i only try Bugfixes. Sorry dont thought about that.
If it's a critical bug fix that prevents people from launching your PND, it's ok. If it's something that can wait, it should be done after the competition is over.

Update Info: This Evening will i Update the PND with 64MB insteat of 128MB Ram for the Dosgames. That should be enough for all Dosgames. Aaand i will Add Worms Demoversion and correct some wrong Categorys in the Qemu HDD Image. Have you whishes for Demoversions/Shareware or Freeware Dosgames what i can add? Please no Abbandonware. Or have you suggestions what i can make better this Evening? I will try to correct the Pictures for the Repo too.. ..maybe they dont show right because i have one of them with wrong Resolution. You all can help with suggestions and Tips ;)

Will You provide your games packs in a standard ZIP file on some free filehost. I could add it into dosbox.openpandora.org repo to use it with DosBox EX

Back