Release Mr Rescue

New build, with hopefully fixed C4A issues...

Build 05

------------

• Restricted C4A to Medium difficulty building (renamed C4A)
  • Fixed score not submiting when beating the game in other level than easy
  • Try to fix a possible "infinity" scoring scheme

I can confirm that submitting the score when completing the game on the Normal (C4A) difficulty level works now.

The fix for "infinite" scores works too but it seems that it may not have been necessary after all since C4A only works with Normal difficulty now and it's less of an issue there or maybe not an issue at all. I'm sorry for the trouble.

I can confirm that submitting the score when completing the game on the Normal (C4A) difficulty level works now.

The fix for "infinite" scores works too but it seems that it may not have been necessary after all since C4A only works with Normal difficulty now and it's less of an issue there or maybe not an issue at all. I'm sorry for the trouble.
As I'm unable to go that far in the game, tell me if it's better to remove the fix, because I don't know if it's necessary in medium difficulty, and it prevent to do some points in boss fight.

I'm not completely sure yet. I'll try to do a little more testing and report back (I just hope I can make it to the boss fight again). Anyway I don't think it affects the score much since I don't think the trick can be abused on this difficulty level.

Ok, I think it's probably safe to remove the fix. It seems that the trick can't be used on this difficulty level without losing some of your health (or increasing your heat level or whatever) so it can't be used too much.

I hope I'd realized this earlier so I wouldn't have caused you the extra work. Sorry again for the trouble.

Ok, I think it's probably safe to remove the fix. It seems that the trick can't be used on this difficulty level without losing some of your health (or increasing your heat level or whatever) so it can't be used too much.

I hope I'd realized this earlier so I wouldn't have caused you the extra work. Sorry again for the trouble.
No issue, better safe than sorry. I'll remove the fix and publish a new version soon :)

Updated build on the repo.

Build 06

------------

• Removed fix for possible "infinity" scoring as it's usefull only in easy level (possibly in hard too).

Maybe it's just me, but when I esc from the main menu to exit, or if I rage quit by holding the Pandora button, the game often closes also disconnecting my WiFi connection.

Back