Moxie passed away

Moxie, you will be a missed part of the family here. My sincerest condolences to you and yours. :( I'd like to send positive vibes your way in the afterlife. May your path be clear and may you find in death what couldn't be found in life.
"The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may give in. But I've learned that deep down there is a light that never goes out."

Reading the title literally did sent a shock through my spine.
I liked talking with him about Swedish folk and already missed his voice of reason here for a while only to see that it won't come back ever again...

Normally I stay away from such threads but he was one of the few good humans that combined love and reason and this sucks so much...
Before I knew better I always thought he'd be way younger and afterwards wanted to be like him when I'd be older.

Somehow, one never considers that mortality applies to people on the internet.
Addressing Moxie directly is probably a bit pointless now (unless there is an afterlife, complete with decent web access), but I valued him highly - both as member of the community - and for his remarkable ability to moderate effectively, efficiently, and without prejudice.

My deepest sympathies are with everyone who knew him closely. A sad loss.

Out of sadness comes good things, i was very sad that something good was gone, and then thinking about life.
Then I thought to do something nice, because i felt closer to what i think moxie would want me to do with mine.
Allthough at times most depressing, i have this idea that i can reason with people in my head, moxie holds such a place and will be with me.
If we bring community together we cherish the things he contributed to.

Ah shit. I didn't even know he was struggling with his health.

I'm going to miss that crazy bastard :(

My condolences to his family and friends.

moxie_truth.png

See you at the crossroads, Moxie.

Testament to the longevity of the Pandora I suppose that those amongst us/lurking sadly fall off the perch as it were.

Sincere condolences to his family. Vale Moxie.

One of the few that I had much respect for and that I never would have suspected of anything malicious and sinister... I am sad that you are gone, and wish there were more of your kind in the world. I hope that you are now free from anything that held you back... Bless you. You've made a positive impact here, and I suspect elsewhere.

Farewell Moxie.
*tip of the hat*

Sent from my GT-S7580 using Tapatalk

Back