Most wanted

DOS for old PC games

Duke Nukum 3D (it'll work)

WORMS!!!!!!!

Simcity 2000

Sam and Max

what about...a PSP music service!! Down/up load files from GP32s...that would probabaly be VERY hard....

GamePark128 posted on May 31 2004 said:
Simcity 2000

Sam and Max
Im pretty sure there are other versions of sim city 2000 that can be emulated on the GP32.

Sam and Max can be played with a program called ScummVM for GP32. You can find it in the beta testing section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most wanted, i'm still dreaming of a DOS emulator, something like DOSbox. Imagine the gaming potential just to be able to slap a .exe of your favorite old DOS game on your GP and play it!

Surely this is the ultimate emu.

skruw posted on Oct 25 2003 said:
all i really want is a amiga emulator... i am soo missing games like, another world, flashback, elite frontier, i saw that there was someone making elite 1 but goood i miss elite frontier.
Yeah I'd love to see an amiga emulator for kick off 2, datastorm, katakis, and tons of others, is the gp32 capable of this?

You only have to visit back2roots to see why an Amiga (500) emulator would be the dogs bollox. Seeing Workbench on my GP32 would be the icing on the cake. :D

Trooper

diablo2 posted on Jul 5 2004 said:
that would be increadible
what speed does amiga 500 run at
Motorola 68000 7.16 mhz 16/32 bit processor.
But it had some other mean hardware to back that up.

Trooper

trooper posted on Jul 5 2004 said:
diablo2 posted on Jul 5 2004 said:
that would be increadible
what speed does amiga 500 run at
Motorola 68000 7.16 mhz 16/32 bit processor.
But it had some other mean hardware to back that up.

Trooper
I could definitely dig an Amiga 500 emulator. What can the UAE port for GP32 do so far? Might be good enough for a go or two at Xenon

some fresh wishes...

quadnet (brainchild games): this one is a great i-am-trapped-in-this-grid-and-must-shoot-those-drones-to-keep-breathing-and-what-the-hell-is-this-thing-summoning-these-drones-anyway game. i remember overplaying this game. it's a dos game and the music is in mod format i guess. i am not sure about the source BUT the creators of the game released some of their other games source codes by demand (like jumpnbump and chickens 2) and maybe release this one's too. i have also seen remakes of this game (as for windows i guess) named something like project quarantine.

mad tv (rainbow arts): this i played on amiga years ago and promised to play again when i grow up. maybe it's the time i play it on gp32. it was a great game where you run your tv channel (arrange shows,air them by schedule,ads stuff all done by you) and compete with other 2 stations. graphics, movie and show names were in great humor. i was unable to reach any of the makers of the game about the source code by the way but it was released in 1990.

trooper posted on Jul 28 2004 said:
Whats this with this marathon thing (never played it) and mac owners ?. Is it the only game worth playing or available for mac`s or something ?.

Trooper
I didn't play the MAC version, I downloaded the Marathon 2 PC demo.
You should try it as well.
It's like DOOM but with a plot.

*EDIT* I found a site where you can leggaly download marathon 1 for PC.
http://files.mythica.org/marathon/a1/M1A1/M1A1forSDLv15.zipHere

Back