More Pandoras soon at the shop!

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Finally, 500 more (and further improved) LCD Cables are on the way to us, which means we'll be able to create the very last Pandoras ever available!

We'll have about 40 1GHz Pandoras and 100 - 150 Rebirth and Classic Pandoras available.

I'll let you know when these'll be available at the shop :)

Nice, my Re-birth is in need of a new cable. I may also send it in to get the shoulder button fixed, not sure exactly what the RMA process on that is.

Okay, it is getting really tempting to snag the Pandora while I wait for the Pyra.  I'll probably have enough money for both if I'm careful.  GAH!  ED, why do you make things difficult!  :p

-Glyph Reader

Shame 1GHz PCBs have gone off sale now, but I guess they've all been reserved for new units.  I had to desolder my LCD connector on the PCB as it was shorting out (I suspect I broke it trying to insert a new LCD cable), and I also broke the power switch many months back, so a new PCB was just the ticket.  It now runs via TV out only, which is something at least, but it'd have been nice to get the unit untethered again.  I never ordered a PCB when they were available because I wanted some spare LCD cables, and thought LCD cables were coming soon, but I can't really complain especially after I've got it working via TV out again.  I can save my money for use when the Pyra's finally out instead.

I missed the whole LCD cable news. But What's withe the cable? 

Do I need a other one? I have a 1Ghz version.

Is it to improve, or are the current ones crap?

I've been living under a rock i guess when this issue was discussed...... ;)  

I missed the whole LCD cable news. But What's withe the cable? 

Do I need a other one? I have a 1Ghz version.

Is it to improve, or are the current ones crap?

I've been living under a rock i guess when this issue was discussed...... ;)  
If you have a 1Ghz you "should" be fine, some of the earlier version of the cables had some wear issues although there can always be a freak breakage. Why this is a big topic now is that the LCD cables ran out and now are back in supply.

I wish there was a release date. Now I'm undecided. Should I buy a Pandora or a Pyra because I need a mobile device for pentesting (hacking).

Last edited by a moderator:
This is good news, I have a friend who has been wanting to get his hands on a Pandora, so now he might have his chance.

Wow. 2016? Thats... A lot amount of time... A LOT
yeah ~5 months is a LOT of time...

I just expect it 2 years more out and then the wait isn't so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will ithic have them in stock too, or will us Yankees need to order from Germany?

Wow. 2016? Thats... A lot amount of time... A LOT
yeah ~5 months is a LOT of time...

I just expect it 2 years more out and then the wait isn't so bad.
I just meant I am looking for an UMPC for years. And the thing I am afraid of is, 2016 is just an estimate. It even might not release in 2016. (small problems become bigger etc.)

Lets just hope 2015 Christmas!

Back