Missing Pandora...

nagy

Still Fresh
Long story short, I've send Pandora back under warranty on 12.11.2010, but received zero emails since then - I've send three emails last two weeks inquiring about status of repair (problem was high battery drain, as I've described it on the forums).

I'm hoping someone will from the OP team will actually read this and let me know, what is going on with my Pandora...not to bash anyone.

Thanks and best regards,

Mitja

EDIT: found shipping receipt and updated the shipping date

I'm hoping that ED answers some of his emails the next days, since I'm waiting for an approval that my pandora arrived at him, too. Well, I guess they just have no time for that, so I can just hope everything is right...

If you've sent it to Craig, I've heard it said that he's several weeks behind on his emails due to a tax inspection and being sick...

By the way, which date format does that shipping date use? Is that Dec. 11, or Nov. 12?

I'm still waiting to hear from ED about the unit I returned to him for repair.

I'm worried about the tax inspectoion. Craig said himself on this very forum a while back that he has no idea how much the project has actually cost so far... tax inspectors aren't keen on that kind of amiguity

I also believe Craigs staff was due to take some days off at Christmas. For how long, I dont know. I'm actually getting ready to email Jackie right now in regards to my own return, and I will update in the forums once I get some info.

Chris

the date is 12th of november, so it's almost two months...I wasn't aware of inspection, but I would've accepted a short email instead of nothing...ED was also in the loop of these emails.

I hope everything will soon clear up, thanks for quick replies :)

Mitja

I sent off an email about returning my pandora.Got a response within 24 hours.Sending it back on monday.Dunno how long it will take to have it returned to me though.

Yeah, I got reply how to send it. At first, it seemed logical (to me) to send it to Germany, since Slovenia is bordering on it, but Jacquelin said to sent it directly to UK...

I'm actually thinking to buy a PSP and hack its brains out, since everything is taking so long :huh:

nagy said:
Another day, 0 replies from OP team <_<
If you bought it from craigs shop then it must be returned to him for repairs in england.If bought from eds shop it goes to germany for repairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
wrath of khan said:
nagy said:
Another day, 0 replies from OP team <_<
If you bought it from craigs shop then it must be returned to him for repairs in england.If bought from eds shop it goes to germany for repairs.

EU warranty can be utilised anywhere in EU - if I buy a Lenovo laptop in Germany, I can repair it under warranty in Slovenia. I didn't question this, so I sent it via insured airmail to UK.

Lack of any response is what is slowly upsetting me :pandora2ut4:

Can't really help but can offer a bit of advice :

Create a post on the official support forum

Clearly state who you bought the Pandora from (Craig or ED), who you returned it to and when you returned it.

If you bought it from Craig then ring : 0191 243 2253 (if dialling from the UK) 10am - 4pm GMT/BST Monday to Friday

If you bought it from ED then wait for his reply on the official support forum.

I've had the same problem since November - swiftly replied to emails followed by silence. A tad disconcerting. Will probably give it another week given the possible circumstances.

I'm still waiting to a replay to my email to ED since 10 days (as said, just asking if my pandora has arrived). This guy was ill, so I'll give him another week I guess....

I had a message from ED confirming my Pandora had arrived with him on 21 December. I sent him a reply on 27th asking what the status was. So far, no reply. He's been active on the forums since then.

Alright, I contacted Jackie on the 1st(she runs Craig's operation), and she just got back to me today. So 3 1/2 days to get a reply. She said I can go ahead and send it back ASAP, and she sent me a form to fill out and send along with the system, so that way I can show it's a repair, and they won't get charge custom fees. She didn't give any info on how long it will take, but she said they would send an email to confirm when it arrives, and once it ships out.

I'm sure she wouln't ask for me to send it back, unless there was a plan in place to repair it in a timely manner. She knew I was in no rush to return it, just to have it sit there for months. So now that boards are heading out on a regular basis(we hope), the turn around should be the same as before.

Chris

hi,
I have got this email yesterday (one day after my question - of course I didnt send it on holidays):

If you return your Pandora now we should be able to replace within 10/14 days of receipt.

I would recommend returning via a trackable mail.

Please complete the attached RMA and include with the return.

Return address:

OPENPANDORA LTD
26 Meadow Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE15 7LP
UK.Kind regards
Jacquelyn

greetings

jumpman said:
Alright, I contacted Jackie on the 1st(she runs Craig's operation), and she just got back to me today. So 3 1/2 days to get a reply.

I must be doing something wrong, as I've been waiting a month and haven't heard a thing regarding a simple update to my order. I've sent three emails, to the two addresses. One a month ago, and one each to both about a week and a half ago. I don't think it's a filter related issue since I've gotten replies from them back in July when I changed my shipping address and I'm using gmail as well.

I feel bad for bugging them too, so I don't know if I should even bother to sending in another email without fear of being further delayed of a response.

Dude best to ring them up and talk to Jacky and tell her your story, she will definetely help you out, maybe they are busy or your email is in a queue, I know they had VAT checks last week and are busy building pandoras right now, so this is the best time to phone them up as they will answer your call

bye

Back