Pandora shipping?

sebr.porte

Still Fresh
Hi, I'm new here so hello to everyone first of all. I'm not familiar with stock and order proceeds when buying Pandora so I might be a little off-track. I ordered my Pandora (and carry case) approx. 24 hours ago through Google Checkout and while I've received a receipt from them I have yet to get one from open pandora. I just wanted to know how long after the order it usually takes before it's actually shipped.

I don't mean to be whiny. I'm not whining. I'm just paranoid >.> <.<. Think is I'm going abroad in 11 days and I'm REALLY hoping it's here before that. Flights/trains can be boring ;) . UPS shipping too!

Units are guarabteed to be shipped within 7 days. How long it takes from then unti it arrives depends on the shipping method you chose.

Also the confirmation from google checkout is just to let you know that your orer has gone through. You will recieve a seperate email when they ship your unit.

Under 7 days? Sounds promising considering I went for the 24-48 hour service. Thanks for the heads up :)

oh god no T.T.

I...AM going to the UK mind you. But I'm guessing buying it from there/picking it up in-person is out of the question?

no, read here, it says "business days"
And read on the page where you acutally order them, and it says 7 *days*. Under EU law, purchasers are allowed to demand the most beneficial option to themselves, in this case 7 days. I'm not saying that OP means or even will ship within 7 ordinary days, just that that is what the site says.

Back