Miku Manor

I would prefer something more "life size", you not? ;)
lifesize_hatsune_miku_2013_by_atsubetsukumin-d5ufr8h.png

Of course but it might be a bit difficult to carry, so I think I'll stick with the smaller ones for now. ;)

Also @ Strigoi: It appears your Miku has a shoe fetish!
Luckily she seems to be limiting herself to my shoes so far, so it shouldn't last long because I only have three pairs. :)

Edit: Just checked, actually have 5 pairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
The more intense members need to stop scaring people
Oooooooops.

Sorry, but no can do. The only way for me to not freak people out is to live a lie or not exist.

I see your gender and age lines drawn in the sand there... here I am dancing all over them... oh what a mess I've made... now there are rainbows and little kittens from inner space strewn all over the place!

:3

P.s. baby mice are also called kittens so win win for me. ;)

=~. O =

I have yet to see that one.
sure Dog eat dog
I wish I could roll my eyes more intensely.  That is neither in the same context, nor does it have anything to do with things pets and animals eat other than a stupid name.  Maybe if they get mauled to death by lions or hyenas I might be interested in that page (but probably not the band).

baby mice are also called kittens so win win for me.
So kittens eat kittens?
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4553929/

=~. O =
When I saw what you quoted I thought that things might go very wrong.  I am glad it didn't.  I found the ending to that comic strip.

sheikh_faisal_museum-kitten_eating_mouse_for_breakfast.jpg

Six posts in a row: Attention whore...
Sorry but I was under the impression that I could do what I liked in my own thread ;) , so my answer to you is, deal with it. :p
I thought the point of this thread was so you could be an attention whore and no one would have to see it.  I wouldn't know, because I always close my eyes after clicking on this thread.

Back