Miku Manor

Hmmm, my brother is also unlikely to make babies, mainly because he isn't into women.

Apparently a psychic my mother went to a couple of months ago saw a vision of me in a relationship with some girl. And there was a kid as well, but she couldn't tell if the kid was mine, or the kid and the girl came together as a package.

She said this wasn't in the near future but quite some time from now, and that the relationship would be a 'fine' relationship... whatever that's supposed to mean...

I seriously doubted the liklihood of this, but after some consideration have concluded that it isn't an entirely impossible eventuality.

=~. O =

Apparently a psychic my mother went to a couple of months ago saw a vision of me in a relationship with some girl. And there was a kid as well, but she couldn't tell if the kid was mine, or the kid and the girl came together as a package.

She said this wasn't in the near future but quite some time from now, and that the relationship would be a 'fine' relationship... whatever that's supposed to mean...

I seriously doubted the liklihood of this, but after some consideration have concluded that it isn't an entirely impossible eventuality.

=~. O =
I think I could be a cool dad.

I could teach my siblings to play several unusual instruments, diverse philosophy and ancient european martial arts (mostly with swords);

play videogames with them of course, doing silly stuff, improvisation cooking together, etc... whatever they think is fun of all those things.

And of course I would show them what it's like to grow up with love instead of violence, terror and abandonment like I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the photos that I said I would upload once I got back home.

In the park.

6vWEXPr.jpg

SOMRgtP.jpg

fbTw881.jpg

On the bus.

FJonPfn.jpg

:)

Seen that before in a certain Homer's workplace I'm sure

Strigoi good pics.

Have you ever done any tilt-shift photography with your Miku figures?

Get some nice effects and when you have her outdoors for a photoshoot could probably capture something nice

Tilt-Bblythe-sun.jpg

I've taken some from rooftops, as they tend to look best [imo] from high up, making cars and people below look like little toys :)

Probably have, but here's some examples of it just on google image search, just if you've not heard of it.

If you've an Android/iPhone, there's a decent free app called Snapseed which can do the effect easy and plenty other effects too

Strigoi good pics.

Have you ever done any tilt-shift photography with your Miku figures?

If you've an Android/iPhone, there's a decent free app called Snapseed which can do the effect easy and plenty other effects too
Thanks :) , not yet but it's on my list, also my digital camera has that effect built in https://www.ricoh.com/r_dc/support/faq/bp/px/px01107.html seems easy enough (he says :D ).

Edit: First Miku tilt-shift picture has been created (see next page).

Nice, that's come out well.

I like this effect. Nice motor to capture too, being a classic vintage it looks the type of car you'd have as a matchbox toy

Back