Miku Manor

Perhaps you want them spread across the forum then? Because that's the alternative + over exaggerate much?
Maybe a dedicated thread ? ;) Just like comaradekindgu did for his logo thread (which I though to be off at first, but then, by the number of posts, I though it was a great idea)

And please, understand me. I'm not telling your miku "interest" have nothing to do here or on these boards, but it kind of stealing the read time the other users around here deserve :)

@mods: A split ?

Reactions: moz
^ Will set one up when I next venture near my laptop, I can't promise that things won't leak out of there on occasion though, because that would just be blatant lying.

Edit: looks like I don't need to anymore. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Topic expansion:

Do you have a waifu/husbando or just like a particular fictional character? If so then feel free to post about them here + sure I don't need to say this but bronies also welcome.

More info:

http://www.rokthereaper.com/2011/10/otaku-trend-husbando-waifu.html

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Brony

Edit: Better start the ball rolling by stating who my waifu is, just in case you hadn't realised already. :D

265045-Untitled.jpg

http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Hatsune_Miku

Edit 2: Added contents of this post to the first post in the thread.

To be honest I don't get it and I dont think I ever would no matter how much it was explained to me. I don't see how somehing created in my imagintion could be a fulfulling prospect.  However I am logically hard wired and have very little imagination but I do find it curious that it is even possible.

^ I'm pretty much the opposite really, I've been notified I have a vivid imagination quite a few times now :D . Also feel free to pick my brains on the subject if you like. :)

I don't actually know exactly what this thread is about, but...

To be honest I don't get it and I dont think I ever would no matter how much it was explained to me. I don't see how somehing created in my imagintion could be a fulfulling prospect.  However I am logically hard wired and have very little imagination but I do find it curious that it is even possible.
You sound like Homo Faber (man in a terrible book I should have but didn't actually read. We watched (as in, were physically present) a film of it though).
"I don't see how somehing created in my imagintion could be a fulfulling prospect"

Can you even enjoy fictional books like that?

(I consider myself to be a strict logician, plan to study mathematics, but still absolute love good fictional books. At home I'm surrounded by them, lots of them. I'm reading one at the very moment, was just browsing the forum for a second when I was interrupted anyways)

^ Quite. :)

Also in other news it's raining again so still can't take any outside photos of Miku, will have to buy her some wet weather clothes if this keeps up.

@Strigoi: There's something i always wanted to ask from a Miku fan like you.

Tell me, what kind of beauties do you find in Hatusne Miku? Is it just her looks and design, or is there something about her digial personality that you find love in?

@FaeMinx: I must say, your understanding of life is quite artisitc and interesting.

As i see that you are an Artist equipped with proper digital gear, please tell me, do you have anything like a DeviantART page where your work is displayed and can be viewd? I would like to see some of those other realites you've witnessed.

@Strigoi: There's something i always wanted to ask from a Miku fan like you.

Tell me, what kind of beauties do you find in Hatusne Miku? Is it just her looks and design, or is there something about her digial personality that you find love in?
It's difficult to explain because I don't really know why I love her, I just do. I find her attractive of course + she fits my type and I think she's a excellent singer, but as to any further reasons than that I'm drawing a blank atm. Sorry I couldn't give you a better answer btw.

Well I don't like the color, the length and the cut,

it combines everything I could hate about a hairstyle, sorry.

Back