Meet The Dsi Ll Folks

wtf... The DSi LL likes quite nice, but I think you just made this thread NSFW :mellow:

It's like the kind of picture those scam baiter people manage to get from Nigerians...

On eBay 200411771931 $275Au free postage for a Japanese Nintendo DSi LL, Dark Brown, New In Australia

Is it possible to copy the firmware in a DSi xl when they come out and put it on DSi ll ?

Man, naming it the LL can be confusing because lower case 'L' or 'll' looks like two upper case 'i' or 'II' in some fonts, making it look like DSi 2. XL just seems like a dumb name, but I bet that is what it will be called in the US when it comes out to avoid confusion. They could name it DSi J for Jumbo or DSi OFH(Overly Freaking/F**king Huge), but I'm sure Nintendo will go with XL.

I just got my DSi ll, love it, and I went looking for a flash card for it, I went to TechSick and they tried a lot of cards and the only card that worked was the Hyper - R4i, it works perfectly
http://www.techsick.com
Joy

Does any body know of a good case for the NEW NINTENDO DSi ll

I love this forum.
In your post, there's a 32-pixel header (Thanks, IPB),
then your actual post is 53 pixels including the "No." and the timestamp above it,
then the pointless newline below it is another 20 pixels,
then there's 436 pixels of signature and post footer (Thanks, Sony, thanks IPB)

Luckily, I'm in Firefox, so I just have to whip out ImgBlock to make this all better, so don't worry about it.

Edit:Actually, nevermind. That length was because of your interests, removing the images just left blank space... fuck.
Also Edit: I like your response, but it's hard to think of your post as short with all your interests hanging out there... Again, this is really IPB's fault, Interests have no place at all in EVERY post.

lulzfish said:
I love this forum.
then your actual post is 53 pixels including the "No." and the timestamp above it,

Luckily, I'm in Firefox, so I just have to whip out ImgBlock to make this all better, so don't worry about it.

Edit:Actually, nevermind. That length was because of your interests, removing the images just left blank space... fuck.
Also Edit: I like your response, but it's hard to think of your post as short with all your interests hanging out there... Again, this is really IPB's fault, Interests have no place at all in EVERY post.

Wat

Last edited by a moderator:
archue said:
lulzfish said:
I love this forum.

Wat
If you adblock his avatar his posts get a little smaller. I have to agree with the interests thing though, why does this board allow soo much? Interests is something that you don't need to see unless you click on a users name to go to their profile. I wonder what the limit is though? Maybe you could get 10x the amount that Sony has in there.

SONY said:
Sorry about the double post...

Anyway...

RedBaron said:
I prefer retro games

Well, I just purchased another 32GB SDHC (A-Data brand) card for my GP2X Wiz to quench my retro gaming thirst. B)
32GB is a BIG card I am happy with 2GB, I am having trouble with the flash card or the DSi ll, most games don't work they freeze on the intro
I think it is the flash card not being able to handle the new hardware, I think it will be some time before they come out with a flash card that works reliably so I think I will sell it until one comes out

Back