Media Reports

Thanks guys for helping me keep this going!
To be honest I didn't know it got as much press/blogs/etc as it does, even after all this time and delays.

wow, I didnt know my gametrailers-blog reached u guys :)
I'm not checking out this forum that much (Im more in the EvilDragons german forum, thats why)
somebody just pointed this out to me..

well I'm glad some of you liked it ;)

MonkeyChops said:
Slash Gear with some slightly wrong info.

Nexus404 with some Nexus One love (surprise surprise) and even more wrong information.
The Slash Gear article is surprisingly close to the facts :)

I lol'd a bit at the other article :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, and the facts are hard to come by around here sometimes. :D

utterinsanity with a bit of excitement

PlusMobile with a little cut & paste action
*edit - ok, there are a ton of sites just copying Crunch Gear, no sense pasting them all here.

I attempted to correct the Nexus 404 article but apparently comments are moderated, which might be a good thing as a person at the site will actually read it. It's always the sites that are really rooting for another device that gets it wrong, eh?

edit from nexus404:
Edit: OpenPandora still hasn't gotten back to my e-mails, but TFTS commentator fischju says that the Pandora has been out for pre-order since November, it'll cost $330 and that the first units will ship in March.

Here's a not so optimistic techfever blurb.

edit:
don't see anymore (origional) articles

BTW fischju, I'm still hopping for a feb ship :)

Hehe. I wouldn't wonder if the person who wrote the article is in the preorder queue, too ;)

Sphinxter said:
Dated today; http://gadgetsteria....andora-is-a-go/

Don't know how we missed this one from Jan 23 2010;
http://www.newspoint.cc/artikel/Digital/OpenPandora_Handheld_oder_Computer_48526.html
second article said:
Man kann mit der OpenPandora zum Beispiel alle Nintendo DS-Spiele spielen (dank Emulator)
Yeah right.

Crasherball said:
wow, I didnt know my gametrailers-blog reached u guys :)
I'm not checking out this forum that much (Im more in the EvilDragons german forum, thats why)
somebody just pointed this out to me..

well I'm glad some of you liked it ;)

Yea I liked it a lot, was very well done, and just noticed you keep it up to date. :D

"Finalized Pandora handhelds start shipping, proves that dreams really do come true" posted on Engadget:
http://www.engadget.com/2010/02/12/finalized-pandora-handhelds-start-shipping-proves-that-dreams-r/

I hope the OpenPandora site doesn't crash.

I signed up on Engadget just to comment on that article but once I posted (about 1 hour ago) the site said something about sending me an email which I have yet to receive. My comment hasn't shown up yet. Anybody knows what's taking so long?

Awakening said:
I signed up on Engadget just to comment on that article but once I posted (about 1 hour ago) the site said something about sending me an email which I have yet to receive. My comment hasn't shown up yet. Anybody knows what's taking so long?

The verification email takes up to a few hours, I think.

Back