Mashmods Order

Gah! He still hasn't received it! It's been almost two weeks since I sent it to him! I'm starting to fear that it might have gotten lost or something in the mail :(

"Mashmods.com" said:
Hello,

Do not worry, your system arrived yesterday, I was going to e-mail you Monday since
I don't work on the weekends. The mods should be done by Tuesday and it will
be shipped back Wednesday via Expresspost.

Thank you,
Gregor
www.mashmods.com
So fucking relieved right now. The whole freaking time I was like "Why hasn't it arrived? Did it get lost? Did I write the address incorrectly? I remember reading that if it gets lost, USPS wouldn't be held responsible. Then I would be without a GP32! How the heck am I going to explain that to my dad? I'll tell him that I spent my money on it and that it is my problem and that I'll deal with it however I want to. But now how am I going to replace it? Should I buy a BLU? Ack! It costs too much right now at GBAX. What am I going to do? Maybe I should buy a Zodiac. I think the Joystick problem should be fixed by now, it also has some good commercial games..." Man...such a burden has been lifted off my shoulders! Now I just need my IIDX controller! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back