Mashmods Order

Azure

Trust the recursion...
I finally ordered some send-mods from Mashmods; I sent an email towards them 9 hours ago, and I haven't receive my order details email. But within those 9 hours I've received an email from them concerning one of my questions. What gives? Do they not process orders on the weekends? What do they really need to process for a send-in mod? How long did it take for you to receive your order details email for the send-in mod? Thanks.

I recently sent an email for a "send-in" on one of my GP's - took 4 days or so to get back, but he was very helpful.

By the way, I'm getting a new glass screen, joystick and button mod (since both the joystick and buttons are crapping out) and a 166 mhz mod (only went to 156).

Now I'm also tempted to pre-order a BLU from GBAX with SMC reader and 166 mhz mod (if necessary - surely it won't though - gamepark must be using better components?).

I have a problem, but its not a problem unless the wife finds out :D

Yeah, I'm getting the same mods as you. My A button is pretty unresponsive, but no where near my R button! I also want the 166 mod, even though I can already OC to 160 :p

So, you got the email reply back? So, have you sent the GP32 to him already? Has he gotten it yet?

Sent a couple of days back (all the way from Australia) - he should get it in next 5-10 days and he'll email as soon as he receives it.

I'll keep you updated :D

Did you include a paper that had your order info with your package (A printout of the order details email)?

No, but I inlcuded a small handwritten note with the basics and my email address.

Given I had to email my name etc with my order, I'm sure he'd be able to match up my name on the back of the parcel to his records in any event and know what I was after.

Couldn't hurt to throw the email in the parcel though :D

Well, I also could use a new screen and an OC mod. So I might as well just go with mashmods. I already ordered and I plan on sending the package today. The price was pretty good, too. $48.50 for the 3 mods and the faster shipping method. How did you guys package the GP32? I just wrapped the handheld alone in some bubble wrap, placed that in a bubble cushioned mailer, which I then placed in a bigger box with shipping foam inside of it. I made sure to put most of the bubble wrap around the screen, since it's pretty fragile.

Well, I also could use a new screen and an OC mod. So I might as well just go with mashmods. I already ordered and I plan on sending the package today. The price was pretty good, too. $48.50 for the 3 mods and the faster shipping method. How did you guys package the GP32? I just wrapped the handheld alone in some bubble wrap, placed that in a bubble cushioned mailer, which I then placed in a bigger box with shipping foam inside of it. I made sure to put most of the bubble wrap around the screen, since it's pretty fragile.
That packing should just be fine i sent my GP32 like that and they sent it back with just bubblewrap in a package (it was fine!)...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent an e-mail a few hours ago re. my still-not-arrived glass screen I ordered over a month ago. Gregor replied within an hour and said if it didn't arrive by Friday, he'll send out another one for free.

* waits patiently *

I finally shipped the package yesterday, but in the customs slip I didn't see anywhere where I would say that it is a gift (But I did mark the value at $20).

EDIT: Woops! I forgot to fill out one of the, so the postman gave me my package back. I noticed that on that paper was where you would mark it as a gift.

I took 2 pics of the gp32 in the envelope before I shipped it:
Package_1.jpg

Package_2.jpg

Attachments

• Package_1.jpg
    Package_1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Package_1.jpg
    Package_1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Package_2.jpg
    Package_2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Package_2.jpg
    Package_2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 142
i see you've taken up dancing....
very good everybody needs some excercise!! :D

WOw $50US just for those mods. I got a second GP32 for a bit extra. i don't think I'll be modding lol. I have an unresponsive joystick on the diagonals and a scratched screen :( also one only overclocks to 150 while the other 156. I wish mashmods was in aus....

i see you've taken up dancing....
very good everybody needs some excercise!! :D
I really don't need to exercise anymore because I'm like a twig :D I lost a lot of my weight 2 years ago, since then, I've been hooked on DDR.

And $50 doesn't seem to bad for fixed buttons, new glass screen, and an OC mod, including the shipping to send it back here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anybody send Mash the money before he received the GP32? I'm considering doing this, because I won't be able to get on the computer again until Tuesday, and it would suck if he would receive it before then and would just be waiting for my payment,
but I was wondering, if the package never gets to him, would he refund me?

EDIT: Nevermind, I already sent the money.

Got an email from Gregor today - he's received the package.

Took just over a week from Australia. I sent the money as soon as he got it.

He tells me he should send it out in the next 3 days. It might arrive about the same time as my new BLU :D

Since I'll have two 166 mhz FLU's as well, I guess I might have to sell one :unsure:

Nah :p

If the package never reaches him, where will it go.

He would prob refund because he seems like a fair person

I sent him an email 2 days ago havnt recieved anything back yet, must be pretty busy.

Mines is 48 dollars, but im getting screen replacement, tuneup, voltage mod, fast shipping, and hes gonna fix my switch to turn on/off light for 2 dollars, which seems pretty good.

You should prob send ion the money now, what you got to lose?

geez when I did a send in back in February (when nobody had done a send in) I got an email back within an hour of sending it. I wasnt sure about some stuff so we ended up sending about 4 emails a piece to eachother, asking and responding, and he responded to all of them within 6 hours for each one. Then when I sent it in he fixed it on the first day and he said he was "eager" to get to work on it. The only thing that took a while was the shipping.

Maybe it was just because it was one of his first send-ins or something, since you all seem to say you are getting such slow service :huh:

Back