ordered BLU GP32 from play-asia already shipped

tazmania

Still Fresh
Just a update on my BLU GP32.

Unlike other member said, Craig will solve and take care of this problem. Craig sent me an email telling me to reread the email his office assistant Jacquelyn sent me. That is 1) wait for next shipment, 2) get refund. He doesn't even gives me an explaination why I have a shipping confirmation and not able to send me the unit. I know Craig is a active member of this forum and he is well respected. That's why I order from him this time, I usually order my stuff from play-asia. I choose to cancel the order since he can't deliver it to me as promised.

I place another order from Play-asia yesterday afternoon after knowing gbax is not going to deliver my unit. And guess what, play-asia ship out my order over 6 hours ago. Talk about fast service!!! I will get my PLU GP32 before my business trip and that is incredible. I should have stick with Play-Asia in the beginning instead of this mess.

I want to apologize to members of this forum for my last angry post because I think that's a personal issue with other member on this forum. I usually don't post much on the forum and I often see others complain on the forum and thought that was the right thing to do. I am glad this is over. Soon I will be carrying all my gadgets in my wheel luggage. :)

Taz smiling again

Um, just to clear something up; I suspect you mean *FLU GP32? since you wrote BLU and PLU GP32... sorta got me confused :/

Yea, I meant FLU GP32 or GP32L. Sorry for the confusion. Hopefully UPS deliver this ontime on Friday.

Back