Mame4all For The Gp2x Wiz Is Ready

I have a new build of MAME!!! Running noticeable better (maybe 10%?) and with good sound (the sound thread runs ok at last!!!). Regards :D .

Last edited by a moderator:
'Franxis' said:
I have a new build of MAME!!! Running noticeable better (maybe 10%?) and with good sound (the sound thread runs ok at last!!!). Regards :D .
Awesome news! Thanks for all your hard work :)

'Franxis' said:
That's great news. I'm looking forward to getting my Wiz. Less than a month to go if the release is on target this time.

'slaanesh' said:
'Franxis' said:
That's great news. I'm looking forward to getting my Wiz. Less than a month to go if the release is on target this time.

Man that's great news! Too bad I don't have a Wiz yet. I really hope that there is no set back this time on the Wiz release. I really wann try mame on the Wiz, and get on some of those homebrew games. Thanks for all your work Franxis. BTW how do you feel about the Wiz? Is the Wiz a nice step up from the GP2X? I know it's not really in terms of speed, but I really think it will be a nice "smaller" handheld.

'geise69' said:
Man that's great news! Too bad I don't have a Wiz yet. I really hope that there is no set back this time on the Wiz release. I really wann try mame on the Wiz, and get on some of those homebrew games. Thanks for all your work Franxis. BTW how do you feel about the Wiz? Is the Wiz a nice step up from the GP2X? I know it's not really in terms of speed, but I really think it will be a nice "smaller" handheld.
I think it is good, a lot better than the GP2X. MAME is also running great now :) .

Really great news, thanks so much :).

Looking forward to the Wiz more than ever.

Anybody no how to do command line arguments with mame4all? I would like to launch specific rom from GMenu2X

flagrant99 said:
Anybody no how to do command line arguments with mame4all? I would like to launch specific rom from GMenu2X
Got it, I had to use mame and not mame.gpe and it worx.

Back