MAME for GP32?

Argh.. having trouble running roms in Craig's Mame Emulator, Please can someone Help me.. Do I just use Standard MAME 32 Roms?? Thanks

Argh.. having trouble running roms in Craig's Mame Emulator, Please can someone Help me.. Do I just use Standard MAME 32 Roms?? Thanks

Are you using the correct roms? Craigs emulator is not a full port of mame so if you are trying to run games like street fighter and what not then you won't have any luck. Its a port of one of the drivers from mame that plays really really old games. I don't know all of the specifics of it but just keep in mind people just because a mame port has been made dosn not mean that ll of the games will be suported. I am sure that ryles emulator is not set up to play every mame game ever created. The gp32 can't handle a majority of the games that mame runs but I am sure that a hand full of the old old classics will work. Don't expect cps-2 or neo-geo support it is simply impossible.

for dreamcast there are many single arcades... this is a mame version only for one game and its clones, so just one hardware, so there are more improvements possible, perhaps rlyeh can release the source... that would be great ;D
but first i want to try fmame, i hope it will bil released after the gp32spain coding comp.

bye

Back