Mame Gp32 (university Project+sources)

Franxis

MAME 4 ALL
Website
franxis.zxq.net
08-06-2005:

Evaluation of the university project has been done this morning: 10 / 10 !!!.
MAME GP32 1.1 (source code) (1.7 Mb)
MAME GP32 1.1 (binaries) (6.3 Mb)
MAME GP32 1.1 University Project (in spanish) (3 Mb)

And here it is the lastest source code:
MAME GP32 1.2.2 (source code) (1.6 Mb)
MAME GP32 1.2.2 (binaries) (5 Mb)

Maybe someone of you want to colaborate with MAME GP32 project now? ;-) Please contact me.

http://www.talfi.net/gp32_franxis/

08-06-2005:

Maybe someone of you want to colaborate with MAME GP32 project now? ;-) Please contact me.

Well done Franxis!!! Excellent.

What sort of collab did you have in mind - more games enabled perhaps?

Gaz.

Great documents. There are a real reason to learn spanish.
I like the library descriptions and they will help me, even I don't know much spanish.
Thanks for releasing them. I will send you 76111.52 EUR (PRESUPUESTO TOTAL) later this week :huh:

Franxis:

First of all, congratulations on your project's mark. You totally deserved it - and you had all of us here at the forum supporting you -

Thank you for releasing all this PLUS the documentation for the university.

For someone who can read spanish (as myself, I am portuguese), it can be valuable information on how to port something for the GP, and may actually have a noticeable impact on the devver's scene, as it's better than just a source code..

I'm just having a quick peek through your project and it's going to be very important for me, when I'm learning more about coding for the GP, as it has a lot of explanations of stuff I don't understand..

Thank you so much / Muchas gracias!

Hmm 700 games not enough lol. I am glad to see that Franxis has concentrated on optimizing the games first and is doing a great job!

• Congratulations!!
• You rock!
• Thank you so very much for this project. You have made me a very happy man (and that's no easy feat for a Cranky Old Man Gamer :lol: )

It would be great to have be able to pause games and have save states....

You can pause ... hold down the Right shoulder button for a second.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back