London riots!

Those shits have never paid taxes in their life, this sense of entitlement to things they are unwilling to work for is sickening.
Did they ever got a chance to pay taxes? Was there anybody who gave them a fair paid job?

Those shits have never paid taxes in their life, this sense of entitlement to things they are unwilling to work for is sickening.
Did they ever got a chance to pay taxes? Was there anybody who gave them a fair paid job?

Hello

These scumbags causing all the trouble do NOT want to work fullstop, by their own choice, they want it ALL for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
These scumbags causing all the trouble do NOT want to work fullstop, by their own choice, they want it ALL for nothing.
I'm sure you wouldn't like to work for nothing too.

Which newspaper was closed lately? Do you still trust a journalism with a primary goal of SELLing news?

I don't know why people took it as a fact that those people never wanted to work, the picture with the rioters message "we have to riot because nobody of the press noticed as we did it peacefully" is a prove that they don't know them because they never talked to them.

On the other side if your one of these illiterate scum, that gennerally present themselfs as scum, and act like scums all the time, how the hell can you expect to get a job in life and pay taxes.

And i know i live in the south of enland and cant comment the current job situation which does sucks balls however despite what everyone says there are jobs out there but you have to be highly qualified which rules most of use out. Or Ive found shed loads of work around this area but you have to be doing shit jobs no one wants to do (e.g. Cleaning toilets/streets, waste disposal, crop picking etc.

But if your jobless with no money you have to do that to survive even if its for crap money.

Personally i fucking hate my job doing skanky cleaning tasks for minimum wage doing 65 hour weeks having to wake up at 5 in the morning working 12 to 18 hour shifts. But if you have rent to pay and need to put bread on the table then do whatever u have to to get some dollar.

Yes minimum wage is a joke but unfortuinately its just one of those things things.

Personally i dont belive half of these pricks even deserve a job that would just be giving a job to a complete waster in the majority of these kids case, and taking one away from decent civil folk.

Not sure if someone has already posted about this, but it looks as though Rockstar Games predicted all these riots 12 years ago, lol. :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_Mission_packs#Grand_Theft_Auto:_London.2C_1961

20268496-260x260-0-0_Grand+Theft+Auto+London+1969.jpg
1186770122_grand_theft_auto_london_196.jpg
GrandTheftAutoLondonLogo.png

There is always the game "Hooligans: Storm over Europe". A rts where you command hooligans to trash cities.

I wish they would do another GTA set in the UK, I'm really bored of Liberty city.

It's a pity that 'The Getaway' on PS2 never got updated for PS3. For all it's flaws (and there were many) it was possible to spend a lot of time just pootling about London in a Jensen marvelling at the almost-but-not-quite realism of a real location. They messed up the sequel so driving buses wasn't fun anymore, for which I shake my fist at them.

Just think though, there could be a mission to run over as many looters in a reported location as possible.

I might go outside and burn down the bins at my local shops because I don't have a million pounds. I haven't done anything to deserve a million pounds, or made any steps towards acquiring a million pounds, but I really feel that I should have it.

The pretending to help thing reminded me of the recent Norway massacre...how the killer dressed up as a cop and called people over pretending to want to help only to shoot them point blank.

Back