List Rlyeh projects?

Antiriad posted on Dec 2 2003 at 09:06 PM said:
indeed...hes doing MORE than enough as it is.

I can put up the Icon images for the aformentioned emualtors if anyone is interested!
Yeah pls :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There you go :D

RlyehIcons.jpg

P.S. FMAME32 and fZX32 are unconfirmed

yay! fcpc32 :) the best out of the 8-bit computers, i reckon... anyone remember the isometric 3d batman game? i've got it on frodo but the c64 version sux...

amstrad cpc medium resolution = 320*240 :) yum!

cool icon's....cheer's.
but i would like more information on fmame.....
you say it's unconfirmed..but i saw a video off ghost's and goblin's....and it looked sweet.and i hear...(allthough i can't be sure)...some sort of presentation was done at the gp32 spain meet up,showing off fmame32 in an attempt to get more people to buy gp32...if i was there,and i bought a gp32 with a mame port as reason to spend my money,only to be told it's not coming...i would be a little pissed off.
don't get me wrong....i am not having a go....(i have had my gp32 for 6 month's so mame wasn't my carrot)...but i would really like it....(even if it's not perfect).
i'm sure rlyeh has a good reason for doing what he's doing....(a perfectionist i hear)...it would be nice to have a w.i.p. of what the situation is...as a lot off people want this so bad.

Erm I thought he meant that the Icons are not the same as in the final product :huh:

Back