Questions About Fgb32 Preview Day Thanks

renejr902

Website
Visit site
Questions

1. i always use fgb32 (first build) because the fgb32 preview day has never work on my gp32. But i really want multi color palette for gb mono games and fgb32 first build dont have it. Does the fgb32 preview day have multi color palette for gb mono games ? OR does it have more color palette than the first build ?
note: multi colors palette is a game using 2 or more colors. not just all green or all orange.

2. except for speed, what fgb32 preview day have better than the fgb32 first build ?

3. like i said before i never get working fgb32 preview day on my gp32. ryleh thought it was because the emulator run at 144 mhz and my gp32 had problem with this speed with this emulator. but i recently mod my gp3 to work at 200mhz. and i ever made a lot of different speed edition of fgb32 preview day, like a 140mhz, 150,mhz, 156mhz, 160mhz, 166mhz, 180mhz, 200mhz editions AND NONE OF THEM work. im sure all of theses of working because i did a lot of emulators that work at different speed using the breakpoint option of the gp32 emulator. i made ljgp, fsms32, fgb32(firstbuild)and opensnesgp... at differents speed and all of them works great.

SO MY QUESTION IS: do you have any ideas that can help me to get working fgb32 preview day in my gp32? when i load a rom the screen become all black and nothing happen. i use differents roms and diffrent format, .gb .zip and nothing work. its seem im the only one that cant get this emulator working. my gp32 usb port is defective, but ryleh dont think that problem is the reason why i cant load a rom.

THANKS FOR ANSWERS!! I really appreciate.

if you can answer only one of the 3 questions, youre a hero, i will be happy. maybe my questions are really too difficult to answer OR my english is too bad OR youre too lazy to answer it LOL :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, didn't see this before :D

'renejr902' said:
Questions

1. i always use fgb32 (first build) because the fgb32 preview day has never work on my gp32. But i really want multi color palette for gb mono games and fgb32 first build dont have it. Does the fgb32 preview day have multi color palette for gb mono games ? OR does it have more color palette than the first build ?
note: multi colors palette is a game using 2 or more colors. not just all green or all orange.
It doesn't have "multi color" palettes. You can change the "main" color and get different shades of it (gray, orange, green, yellow...), but that's all. I think one of the GB emulators for the GP2X does support what you mention, but it's not on the G P32.

'renejr902' said:
3. like i said before i never get working fgb32 preview day on my gp32. ryleh thought it was because the emulator run at 144 mhz and my gp32 had problem with this speed with this emulator. but i recently mod my gp3 to work at 200mhz. and i ever made a lot of different speed edition of fgb32 preview day, like a 140mhz, 150,mhz, 156mhz, 160mhz, 166mhz, 180mhz, 200mhz editions AND NONE OF THEM work. im sure all of theses of working because i did a lot of emulators that work at different speed using the breakpoint option of the gp32 emulator. i made ljgp, fsms32, fgb32(firstbuild)and opensnesgp... at differents speed and all of them works great.

SO MY QUESTION IS: do you have any ideas that can help me to get working fgb32 preview day in my gp32? when i load a rom the screen become all black and nothing happen. i use differents roms and diffrent format, .gb .zip and nothing work. its seem im the only one that cant get this emulator working. my gp32 usb port is defective, but ryleh dont think that problem is the reason why i cant load a rom.

THANKS FOR ANSWERS!! I really appreciate.
I really have no clue about this. I can only guess it might be related to the firmware or the SMC you're using, but I really don't know :(

That was me. Sorry, I created that account some time ago because I couldn't log in with this one and I thought it might have been disabled for inactivity or something. If a mod wants to delete that one, that's ok.

Back