Release Lgames: Ltris, Lpairs, Lmarbles Available

daniel3000

Still Fresh
Hi all,

I have created PNDs of the following games by "LGames" (lgames.sourceforge.net):

• LTris (Tetris clone)
  • LMarbles (Atomix clone)
  • LPairs (memory game)

(LBreakout2 is already available in the file archive, BTW, not ported/packaged by me).

They are not uploaded yet to the file archive, but available here:

Have fun!
And in case there are problems, please report them here.

Daniel

daniel3000 said:
Hi all,

I have created PNDs of the following games by "LGames" (lgames.sourceforge.net):

• LTris (Tetris clone)
  • LPairs (memory game)

(LBreakout2 is already available in the file archive, BTW, not ported/packaged by me).

They are not uploaded yet to the file archive, but available here:

Have fun!
And in case there are problems, please report them here.

Daniel

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

OMG im so ninja'd
just did LMarbles as well :eek:

Really, i just noticed when i wanted to write a topic.... weird....

Edit: I'll get mine offline. Rough one anyway.

And thanks for the games ofc ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

any idea how to make LMarbles playable in a better way, without use of the touchscreen or a mouse / the nubs to mark a marble to move?

Daniel

daniel3000 said:
Hi all,

• LTris (Tetris clone)
  • LPairs (memory game)

Tried LTris, but no sound??

daniel3000 said:
Hi all,

any idea how to make LMarbles playable in a better way, without use of the touchscreen or a mouse / the nubs to mark a marble to move?

Daniel

I kinda liked the touchscreen/dpad combo for controls. You could ofcourse make the game cycle through marbles with a keypress (action buttons, L and R, dunno)

Cheers!

purplesky said:

Please download the latest LTris.pnd from my site. I have updated it with a fix for a "no sound" problem.

If this still doesn't help, please check if you have a file .asoundrc in your home directory.
Please check, if there is a copy of this file in the appdata/LTris directory AFTER you executed LTris at least once.

Please report your results here.

Do other games / programs emit sound normally?

Daniel

MarkoeZ said:
I kinda liked the touchscreen/dpad combo for controls. You could ofcourse make the game cycle through marbles with a keypress (action buttons, L and R, dunno)

Cheers!

I also considered this cycle method. But I'd need to alter the code for that, correct? There is no other way I guess? (hidden feature in the game maybe...?)

Daniel

daniel3000 said:
purplesky said:

Please download the latest LTris.pnd from my site. I have updated it with a fix for a "no sound" problem.

If this still doesn't help, please check if you have a file .asoundrc in your home directory.
Please check, if there is a copy of this file in the appdata/LTris directory AFTER you executed LTris at least once.

Please report your results here.

Do other games / programs emit sound normally?

Daniel

Ok, just downloaded again and the sound is now working. There is indeed a .asoundrc in the home directory. The updated version works fine. Thanks

Back