Let's talk about my avatar and signature

I don't know who he is. Well, actually, I do, a bit. A considerable troll. But wasn't he on the GP32X boards? While I do troll, sometimes, that's not what my goal in life is.

I don't know who he is. Well, actually, I do, a bit. A considerable troll. But wasn't he on the GP32X boards? While I do troll, sometimes, that's not what my goal in life is.

That's what they all say...at first. But then the need to troll consumes them. Like black magic, it transforms them into dark creatures. It curves their spine and turns their nails black...and so on.

While I do troll, sometimes, that's not what my goal in life is.

You know, making a sig that happens to annoy people then eventually removing it while making the highly dubious claim that you were just trolling everyone all along makes you look really silly. Which is kind of the opposite of what an attempt at saving face should accomplish.

You know, making a sig that happens to annoy people then eventually removing it while making the highly dubious claim that you were just trolling everyone all along makes you look really silly. Which is kind of the opposite of what an attempt at saving face should accomplish.

OK, let me set my intentions straight;

First Sig (Segata Sanshiro): Honest intentions, didn't know it'd annoy people.

Second Sig (Placeholder): Placeholder until I could find something else I liked.

Third Sig (James Bond playing Mario Kart): Trololol (I define successful trolling differently; I define it as a success if you had fun)

Fourth Sig (Current): Placeholder until I decide to write something witty.

OK, let me set my intentions straight;

First Sig (Segata Sanshiro): Honest intentions, didn't know it'd annoy people.

Second Sig (Placeholder): Placeholder until I could find something else I liked.

Third Sig (James Bond playing Mario Kart): Trololol (I define successful trolling differently; I define it as a success if you had fun)

Fourth Sig (Current): Placeholder until I decide to write something witty.

Aw, I missed all of them :( (by the sound of it many may say I'm lucky, but I'd love to see the sig that managed to cause this much uproar)

Anyway, I'd just like to thank you for making me aware of Segata Sanshiro, what a legend!

Aw, I missed all of them :( (by the sound of it many may say I'm lucky, but I'd love to see the sig that managed to cause this much uproar)

Anyway, I'd just like to thank you for making me aware of Segata Sanshiro, what a legend!

Here, have a (mostly accurate) recreation.

If the Pandora is not capable of running Sega Saturn games at full speed by the time the second batch is completed, a special visit will be paid to the OP team. One that will end in pain. Lots of pain.

gcownedft0.gif

YOU MUST PLAY THE SEGA SATURN

I survived a Segata Sanshiro beating! Of course, that doesn't mean much, because no one ever died in his commercials...

Back