Let's go - Help wanted :) (2012-10-01)

For one of the keywords/search term to try and get new sales, you could use ScummVM. It's one of the things that Pandora does really well (apparently), and I'll bet that there will be quite a few people who'll pay out for a machine that fits in a pocket and can run that flawlessly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could offer up some work on the graphics side.

Also, once my t-shirt webshop is fully operational sometime in the next 100 years or so (okay, my own deadline is november...), I'm thinking about offering pandora t-shirts. All profits would go to the OP team of course, it would give me some more "filler" designs, plus it could interest a few extra lucky souls out there.

For one of the keywords/search term to try and get new sales, you could use ScummVM. It's one of the things that Pandora does really well (apparently), and I'll bet that there will be quite a few people who'll pay out for a machine that fits in a pocket and can run that flawlessly.
It does. I just last Friday finished Full Throttle. The current version in the repo works flawlessly, touchscreen or nubs.

Just donated 10Eur. Not much but I have cash flow issues.

I send a donation, i hope many more users will do, you guys deserve it!

Openpandora is my favorite company, lets keep it going!

3. Cross-Upgrade your preorder to an instant-delivery 1GHz Pandora!

So you ordered a classic Pandora from Craig, have some more money ready and would gladly pay for an update to a 1GHz unit which will be delivered right away?

That's possible now! All you need to know is your order number and head over to my shop.

As long as there are units in stock, you can upgrade it and get it right away - promised :)

Thanks for making that option available, you read my mind. I was actually considering registering and posting just such a suggestion as a way to help clear the backlog :)

Now I've ordered the upgrade on paper should get my shiny new pandora just in time for my birthday. (Waiting on the edge of my seat for confirmation it's shipped)

So is there any news about Craig's 1Ghz queue? I remember them mentioning about a tax return to start funding them or are they now in the donation required to send them basket?

I send a donation, i hope many more users will do, you guys deserve it!

Openpandora is my favorite company, lets keep it going!

To be honest I thought about donating but so far I have spent in excess of a grand and haven't seen anything yet. If I receive the CC refurbished unit I bought from Craig recently then I will donate and possibly pledge on the kickstarter. Right now I think I have been as generous as I can be.

Donated something, too. Not much, but I hope it will help.

Did I say you guys totally rock? :)

THANKS A LOT :)

Already got a few offers for graphics design as well... will help with the homepage, with flyers, etc :)

Let's go :D

On the promoting part... I'll gladly make a review of the Pandora (as soon as I get rid of the purple tint of death...) to show how awesome it is. I'm the owner of the website thegeekinvasion.com (close to 10 000 users/month) and I can publish a post of a review if someone has one ready. It's about making noise to raise awareness - our posts are shared on Facebook & Twitter.

Did you really need to quote all that to ask a completely unrelated question?

yes cause he mentioned he has all the parts but on his website he dosent I was looking for some clairity on the matter.

I've thrown some loose change in too. I'd probably buy a t-shirt too, if that ever comes off...

EvilDragon, what about those in Craig's queue who have already upgraded to 1Ghz - can those be fulfilled by your store?

That's the plan, yes.

I can't do it right away, as this needs to be funded, but both Craig and me are working on this.

EvilDragon, what about those in Craig's queue who have already upgraded to 1Ghz - can those be fulfilled by your store?

That's the plan, yes.

I can't do it right away, as this needs to be funded, but both Craig and me are working on this.
That sounds great. Would it be free or with a "transfer fee"? I honestly wouldn't mind paying a bit for upgrading my order to your store. My current alternative is to order a new 1Ghz unit from ED and eventually cancel or just resell my Craig order if it ever arrives. I don' want to cancel, and buying a new unit again is costly atm.

I just donated 80 Euro. I just got paid for soldering some LED strips for a guy so I figured I would use it to help out.

Back