Let's Do Something Together

before this topic popped up, I was going to make a naruto game. alot of battling in that one but I haven't read all the manga yet. Another would be a spy kind of game. just throwing stuff out there. so far so good for the Gigas team. even though we don' have a team yet. soon though. thanks again mechanori for bringing this topic up. let's prove everyone that had doubts about the Idea that they are WRONG. (that's what I call motivation :lol: )

you can only edit on GP32 atm.

When the Gigas engine is complete (pirotic promiced to complete it) he will make a pc editor.

The reason is that if he does a pc editor now, he will have to change the pc and gp32 version when he makes an update

what about GEEPEE32? doesn't that work for the pc?

I been using that funny in my last couple of posts and I was getting good reviews from it so I decided to add something to my SIG. Oh Yeah! :eek:

We're getting some good stuff here. Do you think I should start another topic for signups? Maybe we can vote there too.

I had to go to school by the way. I can't be here ALL the time :D

We should start a topic to sign up people. I think we have 4 people so far unless Nilsiboy doesn't want to help. that would mean you, me, Sonic-NKT, and Nilsiboy.
think we should allow the next four people to sign up. maybe a little less what do yu think? :huh:
I figured u were doing something important. :lol:

Back