Hey

reoku

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hey all, im kinda new to all this stuff but recently started pixel art such as drawing little characters, soon after this my friend kknd_cf has showed me this "gigas engine" he said i should get into it and create a rpg. But at the moment I'm only on my fathers computer as i will be for the rest of this week, anyway, I'm planning on creating this rpg (and stuff). I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet so when I'm back on my own computor ill have a good read through this forum and check out what gigas is all about. Hope it's easy lol! :p Yea kknd_cf also was the guy who told me about the GP32, what a guy. lol

Ill get back to you with my progress.

the gigas engine is still in the low beta stage so you cant do too much with it right now. but it will be really cool when the full version come out. :D

reoku posted on May 11 2004 at 07:01 AM said:
cool, cant wait to get my stuff up and going, gona take me ages drawing each angle of the characters though :eek:
I'm really not sure if I can be bothered trying, I may.
Most people have just done rips from exsisting games haven't they?

Last edited by a moderator:
kknd_cf, i think yes most people have done rips but as i showed you before i started to rip a character and change colours and a few pixels about but ive started again and made my own from scratch, lookin good so far. Hope it will get easier when ive made my first char to change his angles :lol: wish me luck :p

reoku posted on May 11 2004 at 07:42 PM said:
kknd_cf, i think yes most people have done rips but as i showed you before i started to rip a character and change colours and a few pixels about but ive started again and made my own from scratch, lookin good so far. Hope it will get easier when ive made my first char to change his angles :lol: wish me luck :p
yup you've gotta get your inspiration form somewhere.
Like the avatar btw. B)
And the optimistic sig. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
surely doing it like that will not be as fulfilling as making it yourself.

what the hell, ill make mine as good as possible if its poop ill copy sumthin

entirely different, i had quite a few angles of my sprite but deleted them, a few people said they were good but they jus wern't up to my standards :ph34r:

Back