Layer Isue With Game I Love

crunchyballoons

Still Fresh
Website
www.myspace.com
i have a little problem with the squidgesnes. i love ff5, so i started playing it and about an hour into the game (in the ship gravyard part) i stumbled apon a problem. a layer problem, i was hopeing someone fixed this and posted earlier adout it, but no one did, not that i saw.......so i dont know is ther a better emulator that fixes this or no, or maby an update or patch <_<

Use NK's SNES emu, it has transparancy support, but you may need to overclock to get the same speed as Squidge's emu.

Oh, and I just noticed this was in the GP32 section ... I assumed you meant to post in the GP2X/I need Help forum ... right? ;)

What I did was copy my SRAM to the PC and use a PC emu just to get through that area then re-save and copy back to the GP2X. As far as I know, there is no way to see the floor in SSnes in the ship graveyard.

-Kensupen

And here I was thinking that part was just some impossibly difficult memory puzzle <_<

You can hold both volume buttons and then press A/B/X/Y to turn off individual layers which are causing problems.

Back