Kalisiin's Gp32/gp2X/wiz/dingoo Whinging Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exophase said:
Kalisiin said:
And I'll keep saying that until - and as long...as I have to until you finally see it my way.

You must get banned from forums a lot.

Only forums that believe in squelching free speech, and believe in censoring "unpopular" speech.

You obviously don't like what I have to say, because, deep down, you know damn well I'm right...and don't want to admit it. Because that would not be the POPULAR thing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalisiin said:
Only forums that believe in squelching free speech, and believe in censoring "unpopular" speech.

You obviously don't like what I have to say, because, deep down, you know damn well I'm right...and don't want to admit it. Because that would not be the POPULAR thing to do.

Yes, I agree, the fact that nobody likes your insane and repetitively selfish ramblings, constant insults, and refusal to drop it until everyone admits that you're right is proof that everyone secretly agrees. It must be hell being the only person who can see the truth on anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could donate anonymously, you could provide contest splash screens for the entries, ask if any of the coders need gfx or music done. I even asked for help with the webpage. There are plenty of ways you could contribute to the contest if you really wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back