Riot Tag-Team Coding Competition

u9i

Call me Uni
Website
riotdigital.com
logo_160_black.png

Announcement
I have decided to organize a cross-platform coding competition for our favorite handhelds. Of course, every competition must have some conditions, and this one requires you to team up with one or more of your fellow members to produce a game. We hope this will bring people together and spur collaboration across platforms and professions.

Genre
There is no limit to genre, but it has to be a game, new and original, so no ports or emulators.

Platforms
You can submit a game for the following platforms: Pandora, Caanoo, Wiz, Dingux. You can also submit your game for several of the platforms.

Prizes
I have put up 100 euro to the winner and I hope you will donate more to the prize pool, so we can provide prizes for 2nd-4th place as well. The prize pool is common between the platforms.

Submitting
You have to submit by the end of 25th June 2011. Details on how to submit will be posted on the website later.

Voting
Members of the communities will rank their favorite games, and this will be used to determine the winner.
After the submission deadline, all games will be made available for download, and members of the community can rank their favorites until end of 8th July 2011.

Winner
The winners will be announced 10th July 2011 and will receive their prize on 17th July 2011.

More info
For more help getting started, please visit www.riotdigital.com . Also, you can post request for team members on our very own Job Office

Good luck and have fun :)

/Uni

Last edited by a moderator:
Back