Jxd-V3-Clamshell-Pmp-Gamer

Nova said:
RedBaron said:
RedBaron said:
You just got to look at this
http://www.pmptoday.com/2010/02/02/jxd-v3-clamshell-pmp-gamer-surfaces-to-impress/
The more I find out about it the more I want one
EBay has removed them and there sellers off there site, they must be good
Is this comment seriously gonna go unaddressed?
Sarcasm usually does, doesn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
With the Pandora green lighted I don't see buying a Chinese PMP for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, if ever again if Craig puts out a new Pandora ever two years.

Hostly, they are all the same, the only difference between this one and the eleventy million before it is the recessed controls that are probably impossible to use. Every PMP has to have it's awkward gimmic.

Chinese engineer: "Now, how can I totally ^%#^& up this device?"

It seems like they are getting very popular, I wonder how they really perform

gibberish said:
RedBaron said:
RedBaron said:
You just got to look at this
http://www.pmptoday.com/2010/02/02/jxd-v3-clamshell-pmp-gamer-surfaces-to-impress/
The more I find out about it the more I want one
EBay has removed them and there sellers off there site, they must be good

huh?
i see at least 5 on ebay atm.
They were on Australian ebay now there not, only place I can find them now is Hong kong

RedBaron said:

I... I do not even know how to counter this logic. :facepalm:

RedBaron said:
You know, the iPhone seems to be getting popular.
I wonder how it really performs?

*cut to a scene of iPhone usage*

Ouch. Now imagine that, without the phone, without the slick GUI, without the developer base, and without the popularity.
It would suck.

The Pandora is gonna be 100x better than any cheap chinese PMP, I too have been tempted by the different PMPs out, but I just tell myself to wait a bit longer. I bought a JXD301 a year or two ago to hold off waiting for the Pandora, and it's one of the better PMPs out there, but even then most of the emulators are slow and buggy, and they never got SDHC support ironed out so it's limited to regular SD storage. I had a lot of promise for the JXD301 when it came out because everyone said it was a really advanced chipset and people were anticipating hacking it and running Linux and porting all kinds of emulators, nothing came of it though. I suspect any other cheap PMP I get will have just as many problems as the JXD301, except maybe the Dingoo which I have heard raves about.

Red Baron why are you still posting when only a few days ago you asked for your account to be deleted?

Red Baron said:
SONY said:
Why'd you get one?
I though I will try it

the only systems you'll be able to play are megadrive and nes. because it has no shoulder buttons.
i cant for the life of me think why you reckon the device might be good. it's clearly a piece of shit.

Red Baron said:
quote said:
Red Baron why are you still posting when only a few days ago you asked for your account to be deleted?
I calmed down and I dont want to be reminded of it please
Red Baron... you remember that one time you went all emo and rage quit the gp32x forum?

... those were the days

Back