JXD S7100

I noticed the specs say it has 2 x 1900mah batteries. What battery life is everyone getting from it ?

It last for about 3 hours with brightness and everything on max.

Also, I just want everyone to know that I've done everything on this thing now (although...every single time I try to start Android Market it just goes blank and then nothing? :( ) and I love it!!!!

Thank you to everyone, because I couldn't have done it without all your help. Cheers. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
THESE PEOPLE AT ISHAREGIFTS WONT GIVE ME A REFUND IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 4 DAYS NOW. when i do get my money back im going to put some money on top and get a ps vita

^ Assuming you paid via PayPal, raise a dispute if you haven't already. This has the uncanny effect of getting sluggish customer service to spring into action... :p

This device looks pretty nice for the price. Was just wondering how ti handled N64 games? Specifically Ocarina of time. If only it had shoulder buttons and a secong nub it would be a instant buy for me.

I see by the videos it has dynamic themes for the desktop so could this have live themes like a youtube video playing for the background?

live wallpaper is what's that's called in android

if one doesn't exist already

https://market.andro...+live+wallpaper

you can always create one yourself if you know what you're doing

http://developer.and...wallpapers.html
So basically you could take a youtube video ie gameplay footage cut out the sound edit it to the scene you want too play and use it as a background cool!!!!!!

Edit:Ive just took a look at this and it looks very scrappy yes you can have hd but these are choosen for you the youtube ones look very scrappy and are not hd shame!!

You can always make your own live wallpaper if you know how to program. The stock built in lwp apps were made using the same sdk though??

Or are you talking about the output of a youtube to lwp app written by somebody in the market?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

You can always make your own live wallpaper if you know how to program. The stock built in lwp apps were made using the same sdk though??

Or are you talking about the output of a youtube to lwp app written by somebody in the market?

Just wish there was an app that can convert any hd MP4 or AVI file to be used but it seams to only work 240p and the vids are not as good as when they were converted.

Ok I downloaded youtube downloader and video live wallpaper and I'm seeing full speed video on my phone right now so it works

@SONY

It's going to take a lot of therapy to get that image out of my head SONY. Give people some warning before posting that - lol

Good, because...

cannot_be_unseen.jpg

Kwga2.jpg

B)

Back