Just Tried Out The 3Ds

I to promised myself i wasnt going to buy one at launch but i couldnt help it. I have the 3d slider up full for everything but pilotwings, i have to knock it down to about 25%. on full its as if my eyes wont focus properly, not a nice feeling...

Com64 said:
DaveC said:
Esn said:
Can you see the 3D in this fine animation by crossing your eyes?
Gee thanks, you linked to a VIRUS!

I had to quickly shut the page down before it loaded my computer full of spyware and trojans :angry:
What are you talking about? Nothing happened to my computer... but maybe that's because I use Linux B)

Unix five!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not derail this thread with your petty Linux Maccings. Let's all have some BSD, stop looking out the Windows in regards to this thread and move back into the correct topic.

My 3ds is being mostly used for Pokémon Black currently. Still, it has a oneup on my old DS in that it supports WPA. Praise to Nintendo for the GTS!

Goity said:
Do not derail this thread with your petty Linux Maccings. Let's all have some BSD, stop looking out the Windows in regards to this thread and move back into the correct topic.

My 3ds is being mostly used for Pokémon Black currently. Still, it has a oneup on my old DS in that it supports WPA. Praise to Nintendo for the GTS!
Does WPA mode work with original DS games? I heard that it doesn't.

Com64 said:
Goity said:

Does WPA mode work with original DS games? I heard that it doesn't.

It does, but only those that have specific DSi mode support (so only recent games), as the DSi did support WPA.

Back