I've Canceled

There is no grey. Only black and white. PERIOD...

More people need to cancel that are ahead of me, I ordered the first day so this doesn't help me much.

Anyway, I can see canceling an order because something new comes out (ipad) and you think it would be better for you. It would be like pre-ordering a horse and then the model T comes out, the horse will be broke(ride-able) in 2 more months but you have the money might as well get the car. I think this is a good analogy since horses were better than the first cars, but I'm not good at analogies in general.

Maybe there's money in an iPadControlPad lol

touchscreen-only sucks so hard for any serious input

i just wanna say i love my pandora and enjoy the hell out of it immensely. what i do with it is replace my dying macbook, and guess what? it works!!

i didn't actually read your entire post but why not sell the pandora for 1200$ and have 2 ipad's later instead of one ipad now... apple products are only strong in numbers.

Kayday said:
Those that wanted a Pandora understands why we waited all this time for it. Those that are currently canceling never did in the first place and was just on the bandwagon. You either want it or you don't, PERIOD!

Happy 12th birthday! I assume it must be fairly soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
kuru said:
Maybe there's money in an iPadControlPad lol

touchscreen-only sucks so hard for any serious input

Nowyou can connect a wiimote via Bluetooth there really isn't a need or market.

Spikey,

I think that your stated reasons are valid, my wife wants an iPad really bad and can't understand why I like my Pandora so much. I have only had it 2 days and it has been great. I am very happy that I got it and I am even happier for taking a chance on a one(now-two)-nubber. Using the nubs as a mouse was not important to me at all until I have used them as a mouse - it is truly cool!

Best of luck.

sryidc said:
NOBODY CARES! MORE PANDORA FOR US!
Well, it's not that we don't care; it's that we care more about getting ours sooner. Well and we don't care.

mali said:
Pleng said:
There is no grey. Only black and white. PERIOD...
Red, I believe..

Mali, you have no class! At least when I did it, I left it up to the reader to figure out what I meant.

In other words, you were ninjaed B)

okay.png

SomeGuy99 said:
Mali, you have no class! At least when I did it, I left it up to the reader to figure out what I meant.

In other words, you were ninjaed B)

Oh sorry, too subtle for me :D
Well, it's more brownish anyway. And the smell...

i think the greatest thank you couldve done was stick with the pandora and not cancel. but thats your decision but not keen on this way of vocalising "im off" attention posts

Back