Well after many years farewell <3

frostedfires

I've been waiting for about 2+ years now and money is getting kind of tight so I have to cancel. Just wanted to say thanks for the fun at times and might order one in the future... I have a question about the canceling process though. I emailed Jacqueline (openpandorasales@gmail.com) a week ago and still no answer is this normal. Thanks

Yes apparently this is the norm now.

No worries though you will get a reply.

Sorry you have to cancel.

Yeah, just drop her another email when you have the time. 2-3 days is about average. Sometimes I get replies sooner, and sometimes later, but normally within a few days. Also, a few months ago, Jackie told me she was due to take vacation in October, so I'm not sure if she kept those plans or not, but if she is out of the office that would mean that Debs is pulling double duty and may not get back to you right away.

Just keep trying every few days, and make sure to include exact details(order number, name, address, ect.), so hopefully once you get a reply your cancellation can be processed without the need for more info.

Chris

Yeah, just drop her another email when you have the time. 2-3 days is about average. Sometimes I get replies sooner, and sometimes later, but normally within a few days. Also, a few months ago, Jackie told me she was due to take vacation in October, so I'm not sure if she kept those plans or not, but if she is out of the office that would mean that Debs is pulling double duty and may not get back to you right away.

When I spoke to Jacquelyn last week she mentioned having had to cancel her vacation, so she's still there, but I know she also still had a lot of email to go though.

- Neelix

Google checkout have a cancellation link via the help centre link on your reciept email if you ordered through them. May make things a bit easier.

I thought you'd already taken your leave and wished us all luck, dysphasic. ;) Do be aware that you don't need to go around bumping every thread about refunds with this stuff - if you put the information out there, it will be seen, even if it's only in one thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back