It's on it's way :)

Cas

Hi

Exitement here.

Just received my shipping information.

I am in the UK so my Pandora should be with me in 24Hrs, the anticipation :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to you both..

Any chance you could say when you ordered (from whose store & date/time) & what your estimated queue position was?

Hi

I ordered this time last year and my queue position was 3650 - 3750, but recently went premium a week ago.

Congrats to you both..

Any chance you could say when you ordered (from whose store & date/time) & what your estimated queue position was?

Hi

I ordered this time last year and my queue position was 3650 - 3750, but recently went premium a week ago.

Ah.. OK,

Not an option for me i'm afraid, but all the same i am glad to see more people receiving their units.

congratulations, now get your sdcards ready if you havn't done so already.

Hi

New to this so some advice would be good :)

I will be using mini menu the most.

Just off to watch the one vids per day for pointers :)

I have done one SD card and have put this so far :

* <SD>/pandora

Then open the 'pandora' folder, and create four more inside it: apps, appdata, desktop, and menu:

* <SD>/pandora/apps

* <SD>/pandora/appdata/

* <SD>/pandora/desktop/

* <SD>/pandora/menu/

Exitement here.

Just received my shipping information.

Same here, except I'm in southern France. Looks like a batch found its way to the post office. Wonder how long it'll take till my precious shows up.

Now's a good time to seriously choose in what precise sink the following weeks will disappear... (ScummVM ? Replaying my full ST game library ? Discovering the SNES or Amiga one ? Messing with the build system and come up with something useful ?). Can't wait :)

Edit: late november 2010 order, upgraded to premium 10 days ago, so not relevant to judge the queue advancement.

Congrats to you both..

Hi Klaus.

I originally ordered in Sept. 2009. I was in Batch 1 and was told I was around the 2,800 to 2,900 que in Craig's orders.

Upgraded to Premium on March 1, 2011. Received e-mail confirmation that it shipped today, March 7, 2011. Good stuff. I'm proud to support the OP Team. It was difficult getting the extra money to go Premium, but somehow managed.

congratulations, now get your sdcards ready if you havn't done so already.

Definitely. I have two 32 GB cards I bought over a year ago at a great price (even at today's prices!). I have downloaded everything I need to get going. Transferring everything to SD tonight. Hotfix 5 will be first.

yeah i woke up to my phone telling me it has shipped! hooooray! but i paid for cheap shipping so ill only see it in 2 months :( gives me time for my sd cards though :D

yeah i woke up to my phone telling me it has shipped! hooooray! but i paid for cheap shipping so ill only see it in 2 months :( gives me time for my sd cards though :D
Standard question: when did you order? Either UTC or give the timezone please? :)

Original finding out about Pandora (and instantly wanting 1) : approximately November 2009

Original order date of confirmation of payment via google checkout : Jul 9, 2010 2:04 PM PDT

PREMIUM Pandora Upgrade : Feb 27, 2011 10:01 PM PST

Shipping Date : Mar 7, 2011 unknown time

Recieved Date : Unknown due to not coughing up more for faster shipping, i want it NOW!

Recieved Date : Unknown due to not coughing up more for faster shipping, i want it NOW!

I was surprised to receive an UPS tracking mail, even though I chose regular posting when I first ordered 3 months ago (mainly because my previous experiences with UPS somehow always implied driving 30 kms to get my parcel at their local node, while the post office is a 5mn walk).

I can only suppose the Premium upgrade also includes an upgrade in the sending option.

Hi

YEEEEAAAAAAAA, UPS man just delivered my Pandora, not turned it on yet but it sure looks

really fine a thing of beauty indeed.

Thanks to the OP team for bringing this to us :)

Off to play catch you all later.

Back