Is the Pandora avaible for a favorable price for chrismas?

T

THE_UNNAMED

Is the Pandora avaible for a favorable price for chrismas?

I want to buy one for a friend and if it is good i'll buy one for me too. :p

Sorry, my english ist too bad. ^_^

There are some in stock right now.

Whether the price is fair or not is up to you. Some people think it is too expensive but others think it is a great price for what it is.

I believe ed said that he is working on reducing the cost of 1ghz pandoras in the future. Probably not in time for chrimbo though.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about $400 sale for 2013 Christmas? You will become 1/2milionare over night :]

How about $400 sale for 2013 Christmas? You will become 1/2milionare over night :]
You said exactly the same stuff last year.

Get an account

...and don't use drugs. ;)
What's the true price of the Pandora?  I read somewhere that the high price of the current Pandora is because of the pre-order mess Craig created, and that Ed wants to help those unfortunate pre-orders so he sells them at a much higher price tag.  If the true price of the Pandora is, say $350, how then selling $400 or $450 make Ed lose money?

I just bought a 1GHz unit in September 2013 for 539 EUR (now it is 499 EUR). I bought a Rebirth unit in 2012 for 440 EUR (now it is 340 EUR).

ED is silently lowering his prices. He's being too friendly -- others would silently increase their prices now, and then in three weeks loudly announce a Christmas sale :)

I just bought a 1GHz unit in September 2013 for 539 EUR (now it is 499 EUR). I bought a Rebirth unit in 2012 for 440 EUR (now it is 340 EUR).

ED is silently lowering his prices. He's being too friendly -- others would silently increase their prices now, and then in three weeks loudly announce a Christmas sale :)
ED seems to run his business contrary to the norm.  That's why others are rich and he's poor  :(

I think, that if he had more Pandoras than he could sell, he would announce his price drops,

but he may just not want to sell more Pandoras than he can deliver?

Doing repair has an implicit cost too, at the very least. The usual practice is to hike up prices prior, then do a rebate and point to how apparently you are saving more in terms of the % of the discount. ED is so much more legit.

Yeah.  Ed is really nice as a person really as he helped me with no questions asked, not even charge for it.  I'm sure he does the same for lots of others when he gets the chance to, like using his own profits from Pandora sale to fund Craig preorders....Ok I'm off topic :)

ED should have made a news of the price drop. These kind of things dont occur everyday and we all knoe the price is an important factor fr Pandora sales.

Back