Instant Pandora with a premium?

I want to order a second one to support you guys (and of course get it faster ;) )

but i can't :( I always get a Internal Server Error when I try to add the pandora to the cart.

So are the premiums allready gone? :(

No, although my shitty host is doing a good job of making sure they last a long time!

I'm moving servers but it might start working again at random, or you can email us and we will send you a google checkout link.

Thanks,

Craig

Thanks for the quick response! :)

The site is running again and I allready sent you an email (I'd like to pay via paypal)

I can't believe I'll get my pandora so soon... :D

I can't believe I'll get my pandora so soon... :D

I also cant believe.

I just dont get an answer. I wrote 4 mails so far to 3 different adresses and its now day 8 of waiting but I dont get any response.

Whats going on?

On 27.01 Craig postet the link via Twitter. On the same day i wrote a mail to ED (evildragon@gp2x.de) because I ordered at EDs shop.

On 29.01 after 2 days of no answer i wrote a second mail. Still no answer.

On 30.01 i wrote a third mail. This mail I sent to Craig (gp2xorders@gmail.com). But also here no answer.

Then I sent a fourth mail to Jaqueline (?) (openpandorasales@gmail.com), but also here no answer.

-.-

I'm sad.. Just give no answer is "bäh".

Craig is writing here on forum, so I know hes alive.

But it seems nobody wants to sell me a 7day Pandora ?:-/

Is ED on holiday?

I just ordered my supporter Pandora at info@openpandora.de - should I mail someone else?

YAY I just got my shipping mail for my upgraded premium Pandora!! I ordered on January 30, so that is one more case where it was shipped in 7 days like they said it would. :)

Now it's just wait and see how long UPS takes (I thought I pre-ordered airmail, maybe it got upgraded with the premium order? Anyways it's great!) and how many bushes I'll have to search for the package. ^^ (Although to be fair, UPS always delivered fine AFAIR. Maybe the german branch is more thorough?)

I also cant believe.

I just dont get an answer. I wrote 4 mails so far to 3 different adresses and its now day 8 of waiting but I dont get any response.

Whats going on? ...

To let you know: I just got my confirmation mail and paid my second pandora.

I'm sure you'll get an answer today, too.

I can't wait for mine! I paid for it yesterday. :)

Only three or four hours to go until English post offices close. (I think.)

I have paid via PayPal but haven't received the shipping e-mail yet. When I do I will slit my throat!!! YIIEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!

I have paid via PayPal but haven't received the shipping e-mail yet. When I do I will slit my throat!!! YIIEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!

Before you do that, could you change the shipping adress to my address? ;)

;) ;)

Seriously .. 100% fullspeed Amiga-emulation on a handheld device.. I can't wait!

.. I'm still not convinced though .... I've seen so many people talk about "perfect" Amiga emulation (e.g. on GP2X Wiz), but I always get disappointed.

Pandora; - please don't let me down this time!!

Before you do that, could you change the shipping adress to my address? ;)

;) ;)

Seriously .. 100% fullspeed Amiga-emulation on a handheld device.. I can't wait!

.. I'm still not convinced though .... I've seen so many people talk about "perfect" Amiga emulation (e.g. on GP2X Wiz), but I always get disappointed.

Pandora; - please don't let me down this time!!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/d5GjsUIoKLQ?feature=oembed

Hello All

I'm feeling really frustrated

I paid my Pandora 340.99 € to Jacquelyn in early last January.

Here is what Jacquelyn sent me:

EURO PRICE

Pandora - 340.99 €(includes VAT)

Accessories

TV OUT - 18.50€

CARRY CASE - 18.50€

BATTERY - 26.75€

ADAPTOR - 12.50€

DEV FUND DONATION- 15.00€

STYLUS - 6.70€

Air Mail Shipping - 17.56€

UPS 24/48 Hr - 36.97€

Today, premium pandora cost 500$, so approximatively 360 €.

May I understand why I have to pay 150$ (=110€) to upgrade my order ? That's so unfair!

I just realised I paid much more money because the euro price! Why ? :eek:

I paid My Pandora 340€. Premium one costs 500$ (360€), and I have to pay 150$ to upgrade.

Please answer me, I'm feeling really bad actually
ermm2.gif
crying2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
With all this VAT wouldn't it be better for all the US buyers to send money to a US bank account for OP to use to pay CC company? It seems like it would get by the VAT but i don't know how all the transactions get handled.

It would be £380.98 including VAT and shipping (which amounts to 450,706 Euro) for the Pandora only (incl. standard accessories of course) now.

Last edited by a moderator:
To let you know: I just got my confirmation mail and paid my second pandora.

I'm sure you'll get an answer today, too.

No.. sadly not.

well I'm German and Ed just handled my order.

So: Problem solved.

I'm looking forward to my Pandora

You got answer in only one hour? How that? I'm waiting now 9 days!

---

I think: If I order a new Pandora and pay it full I would have an answer soon.

But I want to upgrade my Pandora order, and this makes less money than order a new one.

So they are ignoring my mails.

I'm really really disappointed.

And dont say he is busy. Other orders are handeled in only one hour.

I think: If I order a new Pandora and pay it full I would have an answer soon.

But I want to upgrade my Pandora order, and this makes less money than order a new one.

So they are ignoring my mails.

I'm really really disappointed.

And dont say he is busy. Other orders are handeled in only one hour.
Actually, it costs OP more for you to cancel and then re-order in the premium queue. I think ED might just have missed your mail for some reason. Are you sure you have the right address?

Back