Impressions of 1 week with Pandora from N810 User

Thank you. Make sure you don't tighten those screws TOO much or the case might crack, gaming and heavy use will strain the case so it's always best to leave them a little room.

I'm happy you're enjoying the Pandora, I do enjoy all the reviews lately.

Thank you. Make sure you don't tighten those screws TOO much or the case might crack, gaming and heavy use will strain the case so it's always best to leave them a little room.

I'd love to post a review .... Any idea how long a wait I've got ? Only ordered 14 months ago

Tthanks for the heads up on the screws, I'll let a little squishiness back in.

I can do everything on the Pandora except tethering (my phone is DUN).

check this out

Thanks for the link. 3g USB is a consideration or mabye mifi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tthanks for the heads up on the screws, I'll let a little squishiness back in.

I can do everything on the Pandora except tethering (my phone is DUN).

check this out

Thanks for the link. 3g USB is a consideration or mabye mifi.

You may want to consider this as an option, As you get unlimited data vs the limited mifi or dongles.

http://threestore.three.co.uk/dealsummary.aspx?offercode=24TONED007

You get a true Infasturcture wireless lan from the phone and will work with Pandora, the Desire hd and Samsung Galsxy s also have this function. If you in u.k that is...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back