New user, new Pandora, 1st impressions

man..never ever mention the neo-geo with the 3DO in the same phrase please, it was not an obscure machine, but the shiniest of all, my precious.. ;)

did you got some 2d fighting games on gngeo running ? kof, samurai shodown or last blade series ? what are your feelings about it ?

kisses

Mac

I'm kinda disappointed to hear N64 is still laggy on Mario 64, but other than that sounds good, thanks for the review

I'm kinda disappointed to hear N64 is still laggy on Mario 64, but other than that sounds good, thanks for the review

It isn't. I've played almost to the end without any issues, you just have to set up the emulator correctly. It defaults to quite slow settings.

It isn't. I've played almost to the end without any issues, you just have to set up the emulator correctly. It defaults to quite slow settings.
I didn't even have to make any changes to the emulator to make Mario 64 to run properly. But most games like Ocarine of Time (Nooooes!) are quite laggy and won't even start.

Back