If Gizmondo Had.....

doubtful... I just got my GP32 and have enough to do on it still to keep me occupied for years...
If I were to get one I'd mostly want it to code for it I guess, if it were to really take off (but for now I gotta figure out how to set up stuff to code for the GP32 first :p)

no because I have both of those systems sitting right next to me :)

Although if it could play harvest moon 64 I may have to get one, But you know I can always play that at home... instead of class .... which is a good thing

Hell no because it's 350 euros, has a tiny screen (smaller than GBA one), and will maybe not have any homebrew scene... the worst choice ever for me.

PSP will be VERY FAR BETTER, more than twice cheaper, certainly with a homebrew scene (because of the large number of users) and with a LARGE screen.

ffs, whats with the endless threads about so called next gen handhelds.

I wouldnt mind, but this really is the worst thread ever.

PSP????? Since we know very little about this handheld it seems to be getting the ps2 treatment (lots of hype that falls through when it's released-remember the 'emotion engine') But as far as I know the PSP will be disk based with cd's the size of the gamecube so doing anysort of homebrew on one sounds difficult.

If PSP is cracked I would get one, but I would never swap my GP32.

And the Giz's screen is way too small, I can't even play GBA since getting my GP32.

uber powerful, uber small screen, uber expensive
thats why I wont get one, in easy to read German!

~Octavious

and the PSP WILL be cracked
every good thing gets cracked...
its only a matter of time

id definately buy one. Any handheld that could emulate N64 is on my wish list!

P.S. PAUL103DOGS, your avatar is awsome!

PSP????? Since we know very little about this handheld it seems to be getting the ps2 treatment (lots of hype that falls through when it's released-remember the 'emotion engine') But as far as I know the PSP will be disk based with cd's the size of the gamecube so doing anysort of homebrew on one sounds difficult.

Everybody seems to forget that the PSP has a Memory Stick slot..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back