I miss a case etc. ;-)

I hope this works :)
0d286965d675f2095b4bc1a4859ebe84.jpg

Reactions: rSl
Beside this: if i dotnt order the Pyra in the first few days, will the 28th Pyra made anyway, just sits on EDs Shelf until i order it??
Yes, that's my understanding. I can't find ED's post confirming it, and also, it is possible to use your pre-pre-order voucher for other things on EDs shop, as I read the terms and conditions, but I think ED confirmed that for anyone whose situation changes between now and then and they need a little more time to make the final payment, he'll hold on to some of the first 200 boards until they can bring together the funds. I think he said he'll keep the specific units created in the order you preordered, but it's possible you might get a later built board, just with an earlier serial number sticker.

#117 here. I still have to send my 1 GHz Pandora to ED for a replacement nub and some repairs, but I can't do without it. The Pandora is the most convenient computer I own.
I spent my whole computing life keeping finger prints OFF my screens, Thus, I cannot use touch screen interfaces without constantly wiping/cleaning the screen. Physical controls and a stylus for the win!
117.jpg

Last edited:
Just got mine. I'm number 139.
It looks like the post office did a very bad job of handling the package.
It was very ripped. Luckily it did not fall out of the packaging and its in very nice shape other then a very small chip in the corner.
IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0005.JPG IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0009.JPG IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0011.JPG

Been a long time since I've been excited over something that does so little.
The progress it represents is huge though :D
#137 reporting in from Australia
2016-01-15 08.16.47.jpg

Back