Pyra carry case

It is too bad that carrying it in a shoulder holster would freak people out. You would be surprised how comfortable that can be even with heavy pieces of metal twice the size and 5+ times the weight of the Pyra. Never snags or gets in the way, always handy, doesn't get in the way of the arm rest. I'm just not sure if the rest of the world is ready for 'others' to start carrying electronics in the same methods as firearms. But, for the Pyra's dimensions and weight, a shoulder holster would be perfect, if not for the panic issue.

hm, this gives an interesting juxtaposition. is keeping a bunch of malware ready to be released against your foes safeguarded by the second amendment?

Seeing a Holster, I don't think I'm seeing a gun. Seeing a gun, I think I'm seeing a gun - after I looked twice. I think it stressful, living somewhere, where everybody might be heavily armed.

If you think sitting down would be too tricky, it does also come in clip-on form. Search "ripoffs co-53" on Amazon.
I have known about those cases for several years. If I want a holster I am getting the GB one, because it's tough on the street. It can also be used to show off my Game Boys, and make it easier to scratch up the screen covers (or crack them if I ever go for glass ones).

I want a Pyra Bag(Carry Case) which which hold very stable on my Belt.

In the Winter i can carry the Pyra easy in my Jacket but in the Summer?
...in the Summer i want it on my Belt but very Stable because i am little Clumpsy.

...and i wand to drive my Bike without the Fear of a "falling Pyra" on the Street :)

The Pyra should be easy go out and in the Carry Case

The Colour should not be Black...
..Black is the badest Colout because it absorb Sun and heat the whole System more.

It could still be fun, or at least funny. I don't wish this on any of you, and I probably wouldn't be completely happy about being shot for carrying around an electronic device, but I can appreciate the humor of it.

The Colour should not be Black...
..Black is the badest Colout because it absorb Sun and heat the whole System more.
Solution: Mirror Foil!
*bling bling*

2pcs-lot-Front-Back-For-iPhone-4-4s-5-5s-6-6s-6plus-6-Case-Screen.jpg

dba986f2385531399480c8efd1d7421a.jpg

Back